Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrisey will rock leathers, and suedes while hitting that high note. Trying to push his values into this, but the money is more important obviously. Morrisey music is super trash

Morrisey will rock leathers, and suedes while hitting that high note. Trying to push his values into this, but the money is more important obviously. Morrisey music is super trash
Morrissey music slander will not be tolerated.

does supla have bouncers or do the employees control the lineups?
Per the resell supreme doc they have bouncers.
Morrissey has a history of whining through life, so it's no surprise. Supreme is of course turning it into a marketing event.
pimp.gif

I have a tough time believing that the motion hoodie is dropping as part of the initial drop. It carries bogo type hype. Woudn't they drop that towards the end of the season? 

Supreme usually drops more accessories for opening day. They tend to fill up the glass counter with accessories. The bolt cutters + pins + chain gonna look empty af. 

Just my thoughts.

youre the biggest hb on here. 

bet youll want it as soon as more ppl say they want it

white castle sucks anyway...dont even support your own coast

in n  out > 
I'm FROM DETROIT 

AND I LOVE

In n Out Too

HB, ya i'll buy that tee n sell it back to someone like yourself!

that's as bout as hype as I get!

Morrissey has a history of whining through life, so it's no surprise. Supreme is of course turning it into a marketing event.

Morrissey almost left coachella because of the smell of burgers being grilled and the smell wafting across the stage.
He has a terrible relationship with coachella and the promoters, golden voice, he even cancelled his coachella performance one year. He also canceled a performance in glen helen due to health reasons. But then performed a make up show on Halloween, that was almost 2 hours long. But I don't think money is an issue, he just stands by his morals. It's reported he turned down $5 mil to reunite the smiths at coachella

Morrissey almost left coachella because of the smell of burgers being grilled and the smell wafting across the stage.
He has a terrible relationship with coachella and the promoters, golden voice, he even cancelled his coachella performance one year. He also canceled a performance in glen helen due to health reasons. But then performed a make up show on Halloween, that was almost 2 hours long. But I don't think money is an issue, he just stands by his morals. It's reported he turned down $5 mil to reunite the smiths at coachella
how is money not an issue, supreme said give us the money back and we're square, hes claiming he cant find the check

My man has a hoodie on and then a beanie over the hoodie LOL. Wouldnt be surprised if he has a beanie on under the hoodie as well 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom