Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any LA cats give a stock update? Are the tees and hoodies gone? How about the Decks?
black motion hoodies were the first to sell out around 5:30, heard there were only select colors in xl by 7ish

decks are sold out

i was out there from 2:30 or so til 9, they stayed open late, the line was moving like 10ft per hour...**** was ridiculous. 

walked away with nothing, 1st time ever lining up on drop day and im not ever doing it again ( never say never right)

dont know what kind of ******* was going on

but i waited in the chilly cali cold for 6 hours and they just said no

thats ******* ****** man

all i wanted was a morrissey tee and a aluminum water bottle. 

Last edited:

black motion hoodies were the first to sell out around 5:30, heard there were only select colors in xl by 7ish

decks are sold out

i was out there from 2:30 or so til 9, they stayed open late, the line was moving like 10ft per hour...**** was ridiculous. 

walked away with nothing, 1st time ever lining up on drop day and im not ever doing it again ( never say never right)

dont know what kind of ******* was going on

but i waited in the chilly cali cold for 6 hours and they just said no

thats ******* ****** man

all i wanted was a morrissey tee and a aluminum water bottle. 
how much were the motion hoodies?

In my experience, I've had some luck going a few days after the first week drop for opening with them restocking **** that "sells out" but night fall the first few days. If I can roll my *** out of bed, I'll be there tomorrow.

eehhhhhh thats dope man. itd be cool just to see the different locations in person haha

it is. ive been to 4 total. NYC, London, Shibuya and Daikanyama.

London is probably the coolest just because theres an upstairs (with all the accessories/register) and downstairs (clothing/hats).

the prices though are :x at the non us ones. almost resell after exchange rates.

complex got nothing better to do but monitor supreme releases :lol:

they gonna fold like four-pins if they keep it up.

anyone noticing how Stussy keeps mirroring Supreme drops?

not the shirts, but like the outerwear and lighter jackets.

Supreme drops an anorak, Stussy has something similar.

Last edited:
who
they gonna fold like four-pins if they keep it up.

anyone noticing how Stussy keeps mirroring Supreme drops?

not the shirts, but like the outerwear and lighter jackets.

Supreme drops an anorak, Stussy has something similar.
it aint just the jackets,

can someone suggest a good site for direct links come thursday? supremesaint seems to have changed the site since last season

I don't trust or use direct links anymore. The box logo tee fiasco is enough to sway one permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom