Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Luckily I made it out w/ one still.
Yeah, I scored both the taxi and box logo, in the size and color i wanted. Insane to think that is possible now....but looking back, it was an achievment lol.

I was going through some left over bags from last season and found this Toshio Maeda sticker.  I didn't notice the back of it when i got it initially, did they all come with the signature (printed?) on the back?

Staff at LA Sup on some bS today
Watch them let people cut for weed

And even a cross- Eyed chick the door man was flirting. With cut right in front of me!!!

If you work at sup and hit on fugly Asian girls all day you wack!
I'm sorry
Step ya job up

Last edited:

And even a cross- Eyed chick the door man was flirting. With cut right in front of me!!!

I'm sorry
Step ya job up
they work retail!
release days are the high points of their miserable lives. let em shine bro :lol:

they work retail!
release days are the high points of their miserable lives. let em shine bro
laugh.gif
Is that whats going on???? 
mean.gif

I seen the Big RED GINGER GUARD hit a dude for some weed before he got off work n let him cut

The Line guard CAPT, Angelo or whatever his name was hitting on every chick - even dudes in Line with their ladies this guys is cutting in to the girl

and Belittling the guy, in front of her n the whole line

Then theres another Security guard who I thought was a Homeless person walking up n down the block, come to find out he's working?

This dude was asking fools in line for a slice of they Prime Pizza!

Is there no MGT watching over all this??? CRAZY!

Last edited:

I'm sorry
Step ya job up
so you're telling me I should bring weed with me tomorrow?

Haha the guy at the door was hitting on my girl too, was about to let her in for a duffle bag but she didn't really want it

Do any of you use the restocks app to cop supreme?? Looks pretty legit and its very inexpensive so was gonna give it a try. If not that what bot/service do you guys use for supreme?? I'm not the best with online drops so if anyone could help me with a few tip that help them succeed that'd be awesome. I usually just use an instore proxy but its just geeting too expensive

ya know I get it some people are new to it. but these questions i see people asking are out of control now. Im no veteran only a few years but come on. people asking what stickers there gonna pick with there order... asking if there safe in line.. I even seen somebody ask if they should stash a bat in an ally to be safe post supreme exit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom