Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is. ive been to 4 total. NYC, London, Shibuya and Daikanyama.

London is probably the coolest just because theres an upstairs (with all the accessories/register) and downstairs (clothing/hats).

the prices though are :x at the non us ones. almost resell after exchange rates.

The Supreme employees at shibuya and Osaka are pretty chill. Not like the dbags in NY. Actually had a few great convos with the employees in Japan... But that thirst tho in Asia... Is whole another level. Surprisingly, I've seen more cats rock Supreme than bape in Japan. Hk loves bape which to me is played out. Even the grannies be rocking them aape/bape tees.

Def. A great experience in Asia. Next stop, London!

Last edited:
Should be able to cop the tees I want come Thursday. All that's really intriguing to me about this drop besides the motion hoodie which is gonna be impossible without bot. 

The Supreme employees at shibuya and Osaka are pretty chill. Not like the dbags in NY. Actually had a few great convos with the employees in Japan... But that thirst tho in Asia... Is whole another level. Surprisingly, I've seen more cats rock Supreme than bape in Japan. Hk loves bape which to me is played out. Even the grannies be rocking them aape/bape tees.

Bape is making a resurgence.

Bueller
pimp.gif
Good eye
If only he would have had that mindset in yesterdays game
mean.gif

Here are my pick ups from yesterday at supla
View media item 1920517

It took forever getting in, i was in line for about 3.5 hours which is partially due to the staff not being able to handle customers right as in only letting a couple people in at a time, for example when they let me & my cousin it was only us in there so i guess its cool to have the store to your self but sucks for the people that probably didn't even get in by the time the store closed. 

As for the items I had planned on getting the hearts flannel looked bad in person I really wanted it but just felt cheap compared to my other flannels, tees were pretty much all gone, hats were all in stock, lanyard quality is on point it, the backpacks were in stock but for those who think their big their really not probably the size of a jansport, other than that I'm liking my new bolt cutters:pimp:  

Dope pick ups. Lemme ask you, The dancer tee had some
Different colors? Are those in store only? We're there different colors of the berry tee?

What bad experiences have you had with the NY employees? Just curious cuz they've been cool with me. Same with security.

Dope pick ups. Lemme ask you, The dancer tee had some
Different colors? Are those in store only? We're there different colors of the berry tee?

Regular tees always come in different colors. They'll all be available online as well.

Looks like its white, black, navy, grey, red, blue, that yellow that the Dancer tee is in the preview and probably that tealish color on the Wild tee. Anyone seen any others?

Regular tees always come in different colors. They'll all be available online as well.

Looks like its white, black, navy, grey, red, blue, that yellow that the Dancer tee is in the preview and probably that tealish color on the Wild tee. Anyone seen any others?

Awesome! For some reason I thought it would only be the colors shown on the preview. I appreciate the response. Definitely going for a berry tee this week haha.

Last edited:
Do people usually go for black/white colors for hyped tees like the Morrissey? IDC which color i get, i just want my hands on one

i like small logos on the front and bigger logos/print on the back.

really want a Mendini board, yall think those will be first minuters?

Anyone know if the overdyed hoodie/crewneck going to be light or heavyweight? It only states that they are cotton fleece, not crossgrain or french terry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom