Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speak on the Supreme duffle bags (either older ones or the new one)? I would like to know the size and quality.

Surprised all the black panther hats are available. I need two colors of those like as soon as possible.

Anyone know how much the new Schott might be?

Schott x Supreme jackets have always been fairly priced, in comparison to what Schott leather jackets cost that are non-supreme - usually about the same price as they are regularly. Range is usually 500-700, but my best guess for this harrington would be about 550.

Not really, Copped 3 pairs of PB. Just not experienced with Supreme, chill out. 
I'm just saying that you come into threads with questions that can be googled. To answer your question, no they will not have first drop items after 2 weeks. Japan hype is real I'm sure it was all gone day 1 as usual in japan

Surprised all the black panther hats are available. I need two colors of those like as soon as possible.

Why you surprised???

I can't see a bunch of kids wearing Black Panther hats and L/S that say Zulu on them now can we?

Why you surprised???

I can't see a bunch of kids wearing Black Panther hats and L/S that say Zulu on them now can we?

True lmao.

I'm black though.. So my excitement is due to a piece of history tied to my people. And to be honest there were non-African Americans that were apart of the Black Panther movement. I wouldn't be mad if someone non-black/brown rocked it. Same sentiments I had with the Malcolm X and Selassie pieces too lol.

If you like--cop and rock it.

Bueller
pimp.gif

Seen the supreme pelle yesterday. That leather is super thin. They should've made that jacket thicker

Thanks for the info, thought US had way more hype for supreme than Asia. 

its not even close. Asia retail prices come close to some US resell prices(partly due to exchange rate/fees), and they still sell out

I think all im gunna grab on the first drop is a Mendini deck, they charge more for shipping decks right?

Last edited:
Damn I didn't get my supreme (hey you want me to pick something up for you) first week text this time.

NTer if you out there did you cop anything this week :nerd:

Here are my pick ups from yesterday at supla

It took forever getting in, i was in line for about 3.5 hours which is partially due to the staff not being able to handle customers right as in only letting a couple people in at a time, for example when they let me & my cousin it was only us in there so i guess its cool to have the store to your self but sucks for the people that probably didn't even get in by the time the store closed. 

As for the items I had planned on getting the hearts flannel looked bad in person I really wanted it but just felt cheap compared to my other flannels, tees were pretty much all gone, hats were all in stock, lanyard quality is on point it, the backpacks were in stock but for those who think their big their really not probably the size of a jansport, other than that I'm liking my new bolt cutters
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom