Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incoming when do I get my conf and shipping emails

What does cartjacked mean

Has the box logo item dropped yet?
roll.gif

really debating on getting that duffel for my trip in to Orlando in 3 weeks

Hopefully that first drop shipping delay doesn't effect you getting it in time.

J/K

Its no limit on hanes briefs/ts right? can't remember from last year. Trying to stock up
I think the limit was 8
I might be completely wrong, I got 3 in store 2 for me and 1 in case another member missed them.

How many seconds do you guys think the motion hoodie will last?  I want to check out with a Morrissey T first then go back for the motion hoodie and other stuff.

How many seconds do you guys think the motion hoodie will last?  I want to check out with a Morrissey T first then go back for the motion hoodie and other stuff.

Only going for Morrissey first. Not trying for the Motion. What color are you going for?

Last edited:
That bigger guy (Andre?) from the Complex Resellers Documentary was interviewed again at first drop. Everyone thought that the people featured were banned from the store, but instead he said corporate was cracking down on resellers because they didn't like documentary (or something to that extent). They're basically no longer letting known resellers buy anything that isn't in their size, and limiting them to one unit per item. Also they "fired" Charlie the regular security guard that was featured in the doc probably because he basically admitted to accepting bribes from people to be able to cut the line and enter the store (usually resellers).

Also I'm hearing that BOTS will be a major fail for this release...........

they say that every season. And to be honest, I haven't seen many bots failing on regular supreme items. It's always the super hyped up sneaker collabs.

Last edited:

i keep seeing this.. but the question is where's the source? seems like folks are speculating that there could be a layout/store change (i.e. - like when they added quantity drop downs for the undershirts and boxer briefs; and also changed a few options two seasons or so ago)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom