Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Morrissey shirt in any color

2. Camo pocket tee
3. Multi stripe tee
Probably hit up SupLA on Saturday for anything else, or wait until the following weekend.

So that multi stripe is dropping? I haven't seen it on any drop list/ no one said anything.

was in NY for work this week and dropped by supreme after work.
they still had my sizes in most stuff.

copped a duffle, hat, 2 beanie, camo pocket tee, briefs

but I was most sad that I didn't get the wall ball as a gift with my purchase... smh $5 cash.

I'm going to buy an autocheckout slot for motion. I'll be at work and don't have time to go thru all the hassle of an online drop.
Do you guys have to give your full CC info and name and address for autocheckout?
I've never done it before and it seems kind of risky giving someone else all that info

I'm going to buy an autocheckout slot for motion. I'll be at work and don't have time to go thru all the hassle of an online drop.
Do you guys have to give your full CC info and name and address for autocheckout?
I've never done it before and it seems kind of risky giving someone else all that info
If someone wants to pull CC fraud, more power to them lol -- It's a pretty serious crime

If someone wants to pull CC fraud, more power to them lol -- It's a pretty serious crime
Fraud sucks. The day after the pirate black release I got fraud texts and called the bank.
Some fella in Bangladesh booked phone cards, match.com and travelocity. Luckily it was all immediately reversed.
Fraud is nothing to play with. If I catch that guy I'm going to brand his forehead.

Need the Camo Tee and Snow Camo Camp and I'm prolly out...

Might try on the Moz tee for the #SupNT fam...

Want the motion HOody, but prolly gonna pass cuz of feb sneaker money hurtin da wallets...

For the first time in a LONG time, I'm not feeling any of the tees...

Fraud sucks. The day after the pirate black release I got fraud texts and called the bank.
Some fella in Bangladesh booked phone cards, match.com and travelocity. Luckily it was all immediately reversed.
Fraud is nothing to play with. If I catch that guy I'm going to brand his forehead.

That's what worries me. Thinking what happens to all your info and where it goes after handing it off to someone on IG

I had people put a card reader on the atm at my bank. Got me for $800 each day for the next 3. When I realized I called immediately and had to file a police report. Got the money back eventually. TD is weak for not letting me know after the first day

I had people put a card reader on the atm at my bank. Got me for $800 each day for the next 3. When I realized I called immediately and had to file a police report. Got the money back eventually. TD is weak for not letting me know after the first day
I always jiggle the reader to see if it's an issue lol. At the gas station instead of debit I put credit to avoid typing in my pin. These thieves are scoundrels.

View media item 1926198

Edit: fixed :stoneface:

Last edited:
Off-White Pair w/ Blk Laces 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom