Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want a beanie this season
ohwell.gif
beanies these last few season has been garbage IMO. You can only get so many of the same bogo beanies. 

how's the hype on the classic logo 6panel black?  will they sit or can i cop one easy?  looks like classic logos aren't as popular?

So, I plan to use the restocks app on my Ipad for autofill on that but how do you setup autofill on a macbook??

how's the hype on the classic logo 6panel black?  will they sit or can i cop one easy?  looks like classic logos aren't as popular?

theres a classic logo? :nerd: I must have missed that

*edit*
just found it, I skipped past it cuz I realized I hate 6 panels :lol:

Last edited:
A pink BOGO crew, I can kinda understand that... I don't see how people are fiending over this Pink Overdryed Beanie though.

getting real old with that lol. Every post so far since that supreme x vans was posted has been that same punchline. 

What happened to the original 10:59 crew? Fresco, AT, Ron, Jay, etc...

Last edited:

What happened to the original 10:59 crew? Fresco, AT, Ron, Jay, etc...
Can't speak for others, but I'm OUTCHEA (just not too often). Work load just doesn't let me get on NT as much as i'd like and with it being off season I've rarely been on this thread... plus the rate at which it moved during the 5's drop, then box logo's, I just fell back for a bit... Gonna try and stop by more often doe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom