Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the drop completely. Gonna be busy every Thursday at 11 with school this semester. I just wanted a lagoon tee and maybe a motion hoodie. Lagoon tee will be bought for cheap soon enough Im sure. Could,'t even get service from 9-11 to try an atc service (which I'd never use if I were home). Hope NT ate, I cant read through 600 unread posts from this morning lol

Last edited:
 Is the Champion x Supreme long sleeve T-Shirt dropping this season or did that one already drop last year and I missed it?

Dam too many new comer questions in here, no wonder the drop almost sold out of everything

Anyways who has the dimensions on the duffle?

Dam too many new comer questions in here, no wonder the drop almost sold out of everything

Anyways who has the dimensions on the duffle?
Hey now... Sorry I don't spend every waking minute in this thread. I just went back through a bunch of pages looking and I didn't find anything. Figured I would ask. 

I'm more OG than you, I was wearing Supreme back in 1990 , 4 years before the store even opened. 

Chain last season was 290 I feel. Passed due to the price increase. Not feeling anything from this weeks drop.

First time copping Supreme online, and boy was this a release.  Was at the Vet getting my cat some shots for him 
roll.gif

entire time the vet, who is smoking hot, is explaining stuff to me and I'm rude as **** on my phone anxiously waiting this drop.  It hits 8 and I"m scrambling throughout the website like Toys R Us giveaway where the kids ran throughout the store and stuffed their carts.  90s cats know what I mean.  Carted a olive 5-panel and these bad boys.  However, looking at the total,  hesitated and tried to take out the camo cargos.  As soon as I did that, the olive hat SOLD OUT and I just couldn't come home empty handed.  Carted the camp cargos and called it a day 
pimp.gif

Don't know if these were heavily coveted, I know they sold out so my first online drop was a success.

Anyone else cop these?

So if I still haven't gotten my order confirmation & I see a bank reversal in my account statement despite them still taking my money & giving a thanks for the order screen after I first purchased, im assuming it got cancelled right? Plz say no, that I still have hope :lol:

It dont look good for me :frown:

Site was acting weird during the drop for me.

Tried checking out, when the processed payment page was loading it just refreshed to the checkout page again.

I turned away like Swaggy P thinking I scored only to look back and have to MANUALLY enter all my info. :lol:

The Mendini deck was gone from my cart by the second time I was trying to checkout. :smh:

Site was acting weird during the drop for me.

Tried checking out, when the processed payment page was loading it just refreshed to the checkout page again.

I turned away like Swaggy P thinking I scored only to look back and have to MANUALLY enter all my info. :lol:

The Mendini deck was gone from my cart by the second time I was trying to checkout. :smh:
Did that to me as well. I got pending charge on my card, but order didn't go through.

Thing I can't believe are still in stock

Mark Goz Hoodie? -price is steep but it's cheaper then the HR Giger hoodie.. yet Ghetto clown butterfly's are out, (RIP Cartoon)

Sherpa toggle jacket in Brown/Olive -   I really thought the Sherpa hype would continue but it's Pull-overs > Toggle Jackets

Mark Goz Hoodie? -price is steep but it's cheaper then the HR Giger hoodie.. yet Ghetto clown butterfly's are out, (RIP Cartoon)

Sherpa toggle jacket in Brown/Olive -   I really thought the Sherpa hype would continue but it's Pull-overs > Toggle Jackets
I agree about the sherpa hype. It that was a pullover both would have soldout quick.

I got that error too and thought I was screwed because that usually means oos. I tried again for the heck of it. Same thing. I thought it would be an unhappy Thursday but ten minutes later I got a confirmation . Got the ship email too. So stoked. Morrissey is coming home to daddy.
Neither one of the 3 cards I attempted with has been charged, so I think i struck out.

I went after two items that sat too light blue hearts plaid and teal jacquad sweater. 

mean.gif

Congrats to everyone that ate this morning......
I was not one of those lucky individuals.
The app is pointless...Computer/Mobile or bust..I see now 

I've never really had trouble with the mobile app. Just be sure to close it out completely before the drop. Start opening and closing it at about 10:58 to catch when things go live.

Im not sure why I thought those decks would sit for any amount of time. It was all I wanted first drop and I was in zero rush to get it. I stayed out of this thread all day yesterday, seems like most things sold out, was it difficult for people to cop or were people eating?? (just looking for a quick answer, I dont want to skim 20 pages to try and get an idea :lol:)

Giger sat too though. It's also a white cotton hoodie without a box logo....

The toggle coat is flames. Just more than I cared to spend with everything else that dropped.

Last edited:
So I am trying to shrink my box logo tee... Does turning the tee inside out helps prevent color loss of  the box logo color?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom