Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome , congrats man.

What is the "Moz T?"  Is that short for the Morrissey T? Or am I missing something?
Yeah short for Morrissey, at least I believe.
it is short for Morrissey

mean.gif

Yesterday was hectic...

1st Order: Gold Moz (Got the OOS screen, but got email confirmation. No shipping)

2nd Order: Grey Motion

3rd Order: Black Fear, Black Dance & Pink Spin

4th Order: Black Boxers & Kaneteen

Only the Grey motion shipped thus far...

Im not sure why I thought those decks would sit for any amount of time. It was all I wanted first drop and I was in zero rush to get it. I stayed out of this thread all day yesterday, seems like most things sold out, was it difficult for people to cop or were people eating?? (just looking for a quick answer, I dont want to skim 20 pages to try and get an idea :lol:)

It seems like a lot of people ate on NT. I haven't seen too much salt in here. I copped what I wanted (granted it was only
The berry tee) but even hyped items seemed to be copped. It seems like most who struck out struck out on motion hoody. But I could be wrong. I just copped a tee and bounced.

Last edited:

no shipping yet, I hate how SUP is always late with shipments to Virginia, we are like a state away......
1/2 shipping confrimation for me... still waiting on the morres tee to ship. Takes like 5 day for them to arrive to washington from ny.... 

Always get my items the thursday after, wish I was lucky enough to get it next day like some of you. Especially since i pay more than double for shipping

I didn't have time to post yesterday but i copped my gray motion hoodie in L and went for decks right after but got cart jacked do too site freezing up, i then just added a couple tees to my cart and contemplated life about how fast those decks sold out and  i just didn't end up getting any of the shirts i was still stuck thinking about those decks lol this is one of the worst first drops so far with site freezing and supreme literally dropping all there good stuff the first drop I'm hoping for a restock on those decks i kind of regret going for the motion first now.

is anyone still waiting on shipping confirmations? I order 3 things from yesterdays drop (motion hoodie, Morr tee, bolt cutters) and still haven't got a single one shipped yet.

is anyone still waiting on shipping confirmations? I order 3 things from yesterdays drop (motion hoodie, Morr tee, bolt cutters) and still haven't got a single one shipped yet.

You must be new to supreme. First week shipping takes a long time for some up to a week for a confirmation. Please be patient.

Nah I haven't gotten anything yet, ordered a Motion Logo and accessories + L/S in a 2nd order.  Normally I wouldn't be too fussed, but seeing as how I had Supreme cancel on me for the first time last season for 0 reason I'm pretty anxious

Idk what Supreme did to my order...no more bank reversal, they took the money but never sent me an email confirmation... :stoneface: wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom