Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion logo Hood be restocking on Sup Eu

but not US

Bout to start Fwd Orders on UK site to US if this keeps happening 
devil.gif

Motion logo Hood be restocking on Sup Eu

but not US

Bout to start Fwd Orders on UK site to US if this keeps happening :evil:
Literally impossible. Supreme only ships to billing addresses of the card you use. Unless the UK site is different because of Paypal. But im sure they ship it to your paypal billing address

Literally impossible. Supreme only ships to billing addresses of the card you use. Unless the UK site is different because of Paypal. But im sure they ship it to your paypal billing address
Not impossible dude

My paypal has like 5-6 confirmed addresses on it I ship to

Fwd Services being 2-3 of them

Is it only me that finds it crazy that almost everything in every size is gone? Usually there would be a ton of stuff leftover from the first drop of the season..

Is it only me that finds it crazy that almost everything in every size is gone? Usually there would be a ton of stuff leftover from the first drop of the season..
I felt like people got desperate after all the hyped **** sold out and scrambled to get what's left

I was just on the site right now wondering the same thing, every thing I click on is sold out its crazy (usually a lot of stuff is left over and in stock). never seen it like this, but you can tell the Preme hype has risen from all these new posters asking the most newb questions about a drop. Maybe Complex is to blame?

I was just on the site right now wondering the same thing, every thing I click on is sold out its crazy (usually a lot of stuff is left over and in stock). never seen it like this, but you can tell the Preme hype has risen from all these new posters asking the most newb questions about a drop. Maybe Complex is to blame?
That's what the subreddit is saying and I believe them. So many scrubs asking the dumbest questions over there 
laugh.gif

I didn't think It could get worse than last season. I was wrong lol. Idc really but the days of getting things with relative ease are gone.

Seems like its just a bunch of resellers too. Theyre bugging if they think theyre gonna get $80 out of me for a lagoon tee :smh:

Last edited:
I didn't think It could get worse than last season. I was wrong lol. Idc really but the days of getting things with relative ease are gone.

Seems like its just a bunch of resellers too. Theyre bugging if they think theyre gonna get $80 out of me for a lagoon tee :smh:

Yeah them days are done. We haven't had a sale since F/W 14 and from the looks of it dont think we wont have one this season either yet again..

Last edited:
Also, this doesn't have anything to do with supreme but since we are talking forwarding services does anyone know any services that ship from Canada to the US?

Fixed
Pretty much across the board with anything these days
This is exactly right.  I have a co-worker who collects those Pop! vinyl toys and we were just talking about this on a recent business trip.  People will go to target to clean out "Target Exclusive" Pops and then list them on eBay for like $20 or $30.  I just don't see how individually boxing and shipping each one of those things is worth anyones time to make like $10 or less.  They would have to be doing it in huge quantities to even make a blip on the income radar.  Same applies to this stuff, with all the chargeback and flakes on these reseller markets, i just don't see the benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom