Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complex literally ruining the culture, people watched those videos and saw that you can make money off resell. RIP to preme after that, this first drop just showed us the future. 

Last couple seasons my orders didn't get to NorCal until the following Friday. The moz tee should be here Wednesday though.

Supreme warehouse has been working day and night to get these orders out. 4/4 shipped. Last season I ordered 1 tee and it took 2 weeks to get here. All my orders shoukd be he here by thursday this time!

SupLA update

Dancer tee, mainly mediums
You still suck tee
Lagoon
Spin crewneck
Butterfly hoody and pants
Hockey scrimmage top
Hearts flannel in black
Shadow plaid bomber, no red ...thin material
Taped seam pant
Black Panther 6 panel
University 6 panel
Logo tape camp
Tarpon
Leopard pocket
Canteen
Lanyards
Chain
All bags in stock

Came out with a dancer tee and a canteen no more bounce balls

Last edited:
Complex literally ruining the culture, people watched those videos and saw that you can make money off resell. RIP to preme after that, this first drop just showed us the future. 
Complex isn't helping but odd future really started this latest trend.

I'm ready for these kids to find another fad, go buy palace.

Last edited:
Complex isn't helping but odd future really started this latest trend.

I'm ready for these kids to find another fad, go buy palace.
palace is next on the list hahaha, and they are outrageously pricey. Kids ruined everything about this culture. Murdered it.

BTW my page monitor for preme has been going off all day, anyone know what they have been restocking???

Weird. I wonder why when i try and search those items through their mobile site, it doesnt even shows those on the site. ex: pocket tee

icemanjj27 icemanjj27 didnt mean search bar. I was talking about searching for it though the mobile site because i didnt remeber seeing the items you posted being on this weeks release.
Anyways, thanks for posting the links!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom