Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that petty mess. Corgi is NOT the authority on all things Supreme, or all things sneakers. He has gotten ridiculous last few years...guess his e fame got to him? At any rate, people have been getting production samples since I can remember...doesn't always mean they are fake. I wont listen to either of those turds and just wait for official word.

i get what youre saying, but i guess the big deal was that hichem was plugging a guy that had FSR of the shoes. those cant be real.

Actually they can be. Now, would I buy them? Nah. However, not ALL early releases are fake. They do actually exist. I just personally wouldn't take the risk.

interesting. figured theyd all be fake, but yeah definitely staying away from them.

getting a shipping email on a Saturday is the worst. you know they aren't really shipping it out on Saturday, and you dont know if UPS will actually get your package on Monday.

:smh:

interesting. figured theyd all be fake, but yeah definitely staying away from them.

getting a shipping email on a Saturday is the worst. you know they aren't really shipping it out on Saturday, and you dont know if UPS will actually get your package on Monday.

:smh:

It's better than no shipping email.

If anyone has the motion logo hoodie whats it fit like? 

I'm looking for a heather grey motion logo joint for a good price now

I'm 5'11 about 170-175...Would a L be coo? Or should I go Medium?

It's usually one or the other depending on brand. 

If anyone has the motion logo hoodie whats it fit like? 
I'm looking for a heather grey motion logo joint for a good price now
I'm 5'11 about 170-175...Would a L be coo? Or should I go Medium?
It's usually one or the other depending on brand. 

If it's the same as the bogo. I'd cop a large. You're bigger than me but I got some wide shoulders. 5'7 165 and I get a large in everything. Cause my arms don't fit in a medium.

Daniel can keep those white vans. 
sick.gif
Hilarious bro, keep em comin

Does anyone know the smallest size available for these ... IDK why but wifey wants a pair and she is a 5.5 in boys ...

Thank you in advance ....

Vans this week as always. Know we've seen them already but here's the pic anyway.
looks like a pass to me also, although if i were to choose, it be the red

i like vans authentic which is similar but no padded ankle lining. Those checker supreme vans better still be dropping id instacop

So Moz tee arrived today I guess. Pure Fear hoodie should be here tomorrow...that's the piece Im most curious about. Sleeper or a dud. We shall see.

Word is ppl are getting orders cancelled... restocks:nerd:

Not just a word ... Facts .. But don't think the restock will be easy to snatch manually. Lot of jigs are getting spoiled today between cancellations and footsite re-routes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom