Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pair looks pretty good too though...  So far out of the 3, the black pair is the only one i won't be trying for:

View media item 1931878

apparently these were called out to be fake by @corgishoe on IG.

not sure if the CW is fake, or if the people who kept saying they have the early release were rocking fakes.

one of the guys wearing the fakes (@hichem.og) said one more CW was coming out. 4 total CWs

not sure if the CW is fake, or if the people who kept saying they have the early release were rocking fakes.

one of the guys wearing the fakes (@hichem.og) said one more CW was coming out. 4 total CWs
Interesting, thanks for the info.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what they end up releasing.

Interesting, thanks for the info.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what they end up releasing.

i figured its just similar to the AJ5's. the CWs leaked early and the factorys got a head start making "early releases."

I speak truth and truth only. If I'm copping to rock I say it. if I'm flipping I say it. I never could understand why people frown upon that.

we just do. why do you have to say your flipping it? just leave that part out.

Hope they're not fake, this is the only good color so far :x.

Daniel can keep those white vans. 
sick.gif

Saw that petty mess. Corgi is NOT the authority on all things Supreme, or all things sneakers. He has gotten ridiculous last few years...guess his e fame got to him? At any rate, people have been getting production samples since I can remember...doesn't always mean they are fake. I wont listen to either of those turds and just wait for official word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom