Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a "you suck" sticker? The one with the monkey? Bought the shirt and hoped for the sticker didn't get so lucky. Lmk if anyone can help a brother out.

wait do you have one??? does the poster front feel smooth and glossy like a regular movie poster??? Or kinda rougher like printing paper but thicker

It's def. Thicker and rougher. Not the cheap movie poster you would find at the local stores or movies. It's still glossy but not shiny.. Hope it helps

Last edited:
wink.gif

I'm assuming you believe it to be legit then? I knew someone would come through eventually.  You probably may want to tell them the other thing too, cause it does seem kind of sketch. 
I believe it to be legit yes, but anyway... So guys the dude I bought it from was being a little sketch... First of all I had someone inspect it and it was a laser printed instead of printed in a professional printer. I used a loupe and saw all the colors were together (laser printer) instead of like professional printing where the image is composed of colored dots. If this helps, Maybe someone can do the same to their wall torn one and report back.

Omg I just met freaking @mayimbe181.

After someone mentioned him being a certified OG, I can't remember who but someone who I respect a lot mentioned him and I started following him on Instagram. Thought he was a PREME GOD since then. And I just met him he's going to see some comedy show.

But wow what a feeling meeting a real enthusiast and a board member. Snayberry you know what I was doing before I went to that place LOL, but man. Such an honor.

Met him the day I copped my Camo Biggie. He was mad cool, complimented the jacket and everything. Got a lot of respect for him.

This was the fit when I met him. We we were just chopping it up about the pen accessory, the culture, and the vans. No compliments though 
laugh.gif

Received my 1st drop order yesterday. Ordered Mustard Overdyed Beanie, Morrissey in Grey, and Bolt Cutters. Came with blue ball, 1 Mendini bogo sticker, instant ***** sticker, and strawberry joint. Can't be mad 
smokin.gif

Got my pen and bottle yesterday with most stickers (one mendini bogo too), blue/gold and red/silver balls. 

Love that pen, can't believe it's still in stock. perfect gift idea for the cheap, don't sleep 
smokin.gif

Got my pen and bottle yesterday with most stickers (one mendini bogo too), blue/gold and red/silver balls. 

Love that pen, can't believe it's still in stock. perfect gift idea for the cheap, don't sleep 
smokin.gif
it also breaks glass.. thanks preme

LoL just told the dude I want to sort things out via ebay messaging before going to ebay, he answered immediately saying he will issue a refund... dude dose not even want his fake ish back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom