Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

what's the deal with ASSC?
ive know about it for acouple months from this dude i follow on ig, and recently during the NY fashion week, kim k was wearing a assc hat, i think kanye wore it too but im not so sure

ive know about it for acouple months from this dude i follow on ig, and recently during the NY fashion week, kim k was wearing a assc hat, i think kanye wore it too but im not so sure
yeah, Ye been wearing it. Wiz was also spotted in the black hat that i know of.. if that makes any difference lol

hey guys  need some advice. i got a grey bogo crew brand new that i bought last year but honestly not really feeling it. u think anybody would trade for a bogo hoodie in black or grey? i honestly like and prefer the hoodie more. if not i guess ill just sell it lol

hey guys  need some advice. i got a grey bogo crew brand new that i bought last year but honestly not really feeling it. u think anybody would trade for a bogo hoodie in black or grey? i honestly like and prefer the hoodie more. if not i guess ill just sell it lol
might be able to trade for a used hoodie, all depends on seller and the year you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom