Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody sees a burgundy burroughs or black mendini XL for a good price let me know. I look often obviously but sometimes you gotta be fast

Shoulda made the whole back the sticker lol, put cutout for camera then cut the edges simmilar to how u cut the edge when gripping a skateboard
well I bought a 6S+ today in gold.  I have a few more menidni stickers but I might use something else like a holo.  Do you have a picture reference, I'll really appreciate it.

That was one my regular 6+.  Might just throw another sticker or too after I clean it up and sell it for like 325-375. They wanted to trade it for $235 but at the last minute they said no like jerks, cause I got it fixed at a private place, and not a corporate dealer. Cause it was originally white, but they changed the back to space gray, the front white, and the home screen button remained white.  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If anybody sees a burgundy burroughs or black mendini XL for a good price let me know. I look often obviously but sometimes you gotta be fast

I ordered 2 mendinis in black XL this morn. If they both ship the other is urs for retail plus shipping. wanted one for myself and ran two slots just in case...both checked out immediately at 10. On a side note, UPS playin games with my Burroughs. dudes supposedly had it on the truck at 3am. I knew it wasnt comin cuz anytime they do that its just a front to protect their customer service compliance numbers. I always get an exception notice later that day sayin I wasnt home, etc. Later today I get an email from UPS sayin I refused the package and send it back to Supreme lol. A minute later I get another email sayin itll be redelivered tomorrow. I called and confirmed it would. Best part is my usual UPS dude delivered today to me and was lookin for the package and was shocked when he couldnt find it...said it might be on another truck. I better get my hoody tomorrow! Still aint been charged for either hoody from todays drop. They must be havin technical issues there. Its bot users and manual users alike who havent been charged/received email confirmations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 2 mendinis in black XL this morn. If they both ship the other is urs for retail plus shipping. wanted one for myself and ran two slots just in case...both checked out immediately at 10. On a side note, UPS playin games with my Burroughs. dudes supposedly had it on the truck at 3am. I knew it wasnt comin cuz anytime they do that its just a front to protect their customer service compliance numbers. I always get an exception notice later that day sayin I wasnt home, etc. Later today I get an email from UPS sayin I refused the package and send it back to Supreme lol. A minute later I get another email sayin itll be redelivered tomorrow. I called and confirmed it would. Best part is my usual UPS dude delivered today to me and was lookin for the package and was shocked when he couldnt find it...said it might be on another truck. I better get my hoody tomorrow! Still aint been charged for either hoody from todays drop. They must be havin technical issues there. Its bot users and manual users alike who havent been charged/received email confirmations.
This is what NT is about! Will pay it forward if it all goes through. Just keep me updated!

Which color did you get in the burroughs? They picked two great colors, Cant go wrong either way.

This is what NT is about! Will pay it forward if it all goes through. Just keep me updated!

Which color did you get in the burroughs? They picked two great colors, Cant go wrong either way.

Navy. Agreed they were both great colors. I love Navy tho. Will keep u posted on the Mendini.

Last edited by a moderator:

Props. So annoyed I missed out on this last season. That's a piece I've been searching for (for a reasonable price). Where did you get yours from?

Yea I was the same for awhile that I missed it too. Got it at a store called Round 2 in LA.

Ah gotcha. Dope store, sadly none of the good stuff is available online and in-store a lot of those celebs clean them out.

Yes easy fit as for every article of clothing you put on don't know what you trying to say....

Any OG's able to name that 5th signature?
Sean has the highest beard I've ever seen. Real chill dude right there.
Who that is? Link me

Last edited:
Whats kinda sad is they used to have better pricing. Of course it wouldn't last. Now it seems any "hype" stuff they have is at or above current resale, unless its so beat you wouldn't want to wear it UNLESS all you wore was thrifted stuff. Good dudes though. Im sure the rent in Cali is higher so it is what it is. Good while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom