Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. thats super fast.

It's really hit or miss for me but living in MD makes it faster.

I find that when I order later on... Say after 11:30 I get them faster.

I've had orders I placed at 10:59 not arrive until the Teusday after. But mainly I get my orders by Saturday.

This one was just one of the luckier ones because it was so quick

But like what specifically? Because everything i've seen them post seems to be legit. 

I haven't been to the LA store but the Richmond one had a lot of great product when I went
They have had fakes in Richmond as well. I am sure not intentional as they buy a lot of stuff from ignorant thrifters.

They also will take known fakes, they advertise them as "bootleg". So take from that what you will. Being in VA myself, nothing in the local "culture" amazes me anymore. I have just grown numb to it. 

The way supreme works:

Cook manual? Canceled because bot detected.

Used a bot? Next day shipping

No bot. I would have cooked on Supreme but I was buying new so much stuff on my credit card that morning. So when I went to check out with the half zip sweater and other stuff the cc got declined on supreme. By the time I went in my email and lifted the cc hold the stuff was sold out. I was only able to grab the red Zulu shirt and stone island black hat.

I realized that Stone Island was dropping the collab on their App Store too and I really wanted that half zip sweater. I was able to grab that on their app but guess they over sold and I got the cancellation email this morning. I can't believe I just wrote that whole story lol.

If anybody sees a burgundy burroughs or black mendini XL for a good price let me know. I look often obviously but sometimes you gotta be fast

I ordered 2 mendinis in black XL this morn. If they both ship the other is urs for retail plus shipping. wanted one for myself and ran two slots just in case...both checked out immediately at 10. On a side note, UPS playin games with my Burroughs. dudes supposedly had it on the truck at 3am. I knew it wasnt comin cuz anytime they do that its just a front to protect their customer service compliance numbers. I always get an exception notice later that day sayin I wasnt home, etc. Later today I get an email from UPS sayin I refused the package and send it back to Supreme lol. A minute later I get another email sayin itll be redelivered tomorrow. I called and confirmed it would. Best part is my usual UPS dude delivered today to me and was lookin for the package and was shocked when he couldnt find it...said it might be on another truck. I better get my hoody tomorrow! Still aint been charged for either hoody from todays drop. They must be havin technical issues there. Its bot users and manual users alike who havent been charged/received email confirmations.

So UPS was trying to send back my Burroughs sayin it was damaged. I was like u dont get to determine that, I'm pretty sure I do. Was all BS anyhow. I happened to have the number of the driver who did my route for 40 yrs. He called all the drivers and found my hoodie. It was just sittin on someones truck. Freakin assclowns man. Well, spose to have it today. Fingers crossed. Still no confirmation from yesterdays drop...2 XL mendini hoodies in black. Fingers crossed on those too so I can get mine and bless an NTer for retail.

Edit: UPS finally came thru. Hoodie is dope. Now need Supreme to ship me some Mendinis...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Key Tool from SupLA the other day. I saw on the website the description says it's a "Five way tool" so I asked the worker what are the five functions of this thing? He had no idea besides the obvious bottle opener part 
laugh.gif

But I found answers to my question on amazon, there we go for all those wondering haha 

View media item 1956796View media item 1956797

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom