Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jT5G_Qia3_I.jpg

In for this

So e-mail conformation doesn't even count anymore. Wow
sick.gif
Has been since last season.  Got a order confirmation for the crew bogo and never shipped.  Called and the person said I used a bot (I don't) so the order got canceled.    Pretty sure my S logo is cancelled now too.

I just got off of the phone with Sup. They claim I used a bot because my order was placed at 1059. I didn't use a bot. So now I have to wait until 11 next go round??? And then everything will be gone... smh...
mean.gif
Yea i know that sucks.... everything is gone before 11am....

Last edited:
Has been since last season.  Got a order confirmation for the crew bogo and never shipped.  Called and the person said I used a bot (I don't) so the order got canceled.    Pretty sure my S logo is cancelled now too.
I got an s logo and my still has not been picked up yet. I always get mine either the day after or saturday since im in NJ. Should I call?

If it looks nice I'm buying it not going to front like the kids in the interviews saying "ohh yea man I've been a fan since forever"
let's be honest if you are going through all the trouble to buy this t shirt and have no clue who BS is then you're a kid as well and a beast. 

don't act like you are on some moral high ground to those "kids in the interviews". you are the same person you are just admitting it on NT

and i have no problem with you buying the shirt even though you have no clue who BS is.  There's no reason to explain yourself.  just don't act like you're better than the supreme kids

Last edited:
I got an s logo and my still has not been picked up yet. I always get mine either the day after or saturday since im in NJ. Should I call?
If you got an actual shipping confirmation but UPS hasn't picked up you should be good, it usually doesn't update til later.  Otherwise, calling wouldn't hurt.  

If you got an actual shipping confirmation but UPS hasn't picked up you should be good, it usually doesn't update til later.  Otherwise, calling wouldn't hurt.  

if they printed the label and you got the shipping email you should be good Papi

Getting worried. Ordered the boucle at 11, the S hat on restock about half an hour later. Got an order confirmation email for both, but only got shipping for the hat so far. Hopefully it still ships, wanted that jacket from the get go.
Just an update, I got shipping for the boucle on Saturday.

easy pass this week, the only jean jacket i want is the pink one if you know what i mean
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anybody else just waiting on shipping confirmation ? If I don't get it who should I call? Store? Warehouse?

They just updated it will be here Tomorow. Just odd I litteraly always got my stuff day after or in 2 days.. As for the BS drop idk how some people never herd of them. Even people like me who hate rape know the Originals. ( big L, nas, biggie, pac, big pun, )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom