Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that got the Rib Pocket tee....Looking to get one of the dusty pink ones.  How is the fit?  I wear medium in JE, have bought the normal Supreme tees before in a medium and they were slightly smaller than I like.  The M in the Jordan x Supreme tee was perfect for reference.  Appreciate any help!

For anyone that got the Rib Pocket tee....Looking to get one of the dusty pink ones.  How is the fit?  I wear medium in JE, have bought the normal Supreme tees before in a medium and they were slightly smaller than I like.  The M in the Jordan x Supreme tee was perfect for reference.  Appreciate any help!
I sized up on the dusty pink rib tee.  Will let you know soon.  It comes in on Thursday.

Got a yellow box plaid flannel for 85 shipped. glad I waited. I wanted one last week but was about 145 shipped on supreme site

Nice! I am pissed I got hit with the annoying card error when attempting for one.
That's happened to me before.  That's the worst.  I went for the windbreaker alone first right away.  My check out time was 11:00.  Hopefully I can keep the swiftness rolling for this Thursday's drop.

Do Supreme Camp Caps look good backwards for people with a small head/face?

I cant wear any hats forward no matter what the size is cause my face is small and the brim looks too big on me... But usually for baseball caps backwards is good.

Anyone know for the camp caps?

anyone know if there's anything decent left at the LA shop? driving down from SF and thinking about stopping by.

May also stop by Saturday on the way back

Do Supreme Camp Caps look good backwards for people with a small head/face?

I cant wear any hats forward no matter what the size is cause my face is small and the brim looks too big on me... But usually for baseball caps backwards is good.

Anyone know for the camp caps?

Yeah why not? Camp cap aren't a good look for ppl with big heads.
The camp cap are perfect for small head
You'll be fine

Not too happy with Supreme right now. My denim zip shirt shipped on saturday but still hasn't even moved from the warehouse. Also, I'm blocked from the site and app when on my home wifi although I've never used a bot.

Not too happy with Supreme right now. My denim zip shirt shipped on saturday but still hasn't even moved from the warehouse. Also, I'm blocked from the site and app when on my home wifi although I've never used a bot.
What type of router do you have? you may be able to release and get a new IP

What's everybody going to get from the Black Sabbath drop? I'm looking to get that Tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom