Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently if you have used Supreme Saint you are banned from supreme.

Per there 212 xxx xxxx CS line..

I got a black sabbath tee on a restock I was browsing the site and caught its been 5 days and they havent shipped.

I called inquired and they told me I violated the terms of agreement. 

Smh, sucks you to level the playing field against other shoppers and they drop the hammer on you..

It's alright though, This is why I have a girlfriend and a mother
you caught the restock manually...what terms did you violate?

THAT BLUE AND YELLOW IS FIRE

steep tech is such an ugly model though , sweatshirts are nice

I'm in for resell

Anyone know if they have been banned, even if you didn't use the saint, but had a ghost order in the past week or two?
Had ghost orders 2 weeks ago on the champion windbreaker and the marbled camp cap from using SAINTS service. Got emailed order confirmation, but supreme never shipped. Last weeks drop I manually checked out with 3 orders and all my items shipped. Don't think I am banned at all.

How do you think the sizing will be on the sweatshirt hoodies?  Snug?  I'm trying to go for a more loose relaxed fit.

Apparently if you have used Supreme Saint you are banned from supreme.

Per there 212 xxx xxxx CS line..

I got a black sabbath tee on a restock I was browsing the site and caught its been 5 days and they havent shipped.

I called inquired and they told me I violated the terms of agreement. 

Smh, sucks you to level the playing field against other shoppers and they drop the hammer on you..

It's alright though, This is why I have a girlfriend and a mother

I was wondering why my shirt hasn't shipped. I copped the white Paranoid tee off the restock icemanjj27 icemanjj27 posted. Got order conf but it hasn't shipped. Same thing probably happened to me.

Last edited:
DMV guy x steep tech north face = COPPED
Same thing I was thinking 
laugh.gif

PG WADDUP

Here's the pricing for tomorrow's Tnf drop:

Steep Tech Hooded Jacket: $388
Steep Tech Hooded Sweatshirt: $198
Steep Tech Sweatpant: $168
Steep Tech Backpack: $148        

Status
Not open for further replies.