Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMV guy x steep tech north face = COPPED

Same thing I was thinking 
laugh.gif

PG WADDUP

What's everyone looking to get this morning?

So much stuff I want is dropping today. I'm looking to get Mendini Deck set & overdyed hoodie. Do you guys know if you're allowed to buy both decks or is it like any other product where it only allows you 1 color per IP address?

Realistically I think I'm going for all black hoodie sweatshirt instead of olive now.  I think I'll probably have a better chance manual because I heard olive went the fastest.

What's everyone looking to get this morning?

So much stuff I want is dropping today. I'm looking to get Mendini Deck set & overdyed hoodie. Do you guys know if you're allowed to buy both decks or is it like any other product where it only allows you 1 color per IP address?
The Mendini decks did not restock on LDN webstore so it might be the same for US and yes like all other products one color per IP address but can get away with 2 different cards

My question is which is more hyped so I can go the opposite way. 

I want either the black or the olive sweatshirt and jacket.

Not hearing too much about the white...

I'm going after the white sweatshirt then maybe will swoop back in for one of those zipper flannels. Pretty much any of those zipper flannel shirts always end up being amazing in person.

I'm going after the white sweatshirt then maybe will swoop back in for one of those zipper flannels. Pretty much any of those zipper flannel shirts always end up being amazing in person.
I thought about going for teal zip up flannel but then I knew brown was the one to get.

My question is which is more hyped so I can go the opposite way. 

I want either the black or the olive sweatshirt and jacket.

Not hearing too much about the white...
yeah white is usually a color to go last on hype releases from what i've seen. for the past 3 f/w seasons I've gone after a white bogo hoodie/crewneck with no problems.

I guess I gotta mess around before I actually click process payment so I don't get ghosted. 11:00:09 crew. Now we just gotta find that sweet spot of ghosted and not ghosted. How many seconds after 11 do we press process payment lol. How ridiculous this has become, especially for manual users.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I guess I gotta mess around before I actually click process payment so I don't get ghosted. 11:00:09 crew. Now we just gotta find that sweet spot of ghosted and not ghosted. How many seconds after 11 do we press process payment lol. How ridiculous this has become, especially for manual users.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I didn't hear much about the ghosting this time around on the Uk drop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom