Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stopped by Lafayette...they were getting in the boxes of Clarks. They had the small and large 3d stickers ($5 each, cash only), trip stickers and do what we want stickers. No beach bawls....oh yea I noticed the De La dunk highs as well.

they had backpacks or na?

Large is my size, this joint fits pretty slim though. 

That's weird. I find mine pretty baggy for an XL but then again My issues has always been the length of the arms in their jackets. Tees are ok. Pants are terrible. They stop at 32" inseams -___-

Does anyone know if the kanji hat is in store?

and also if anyone is heading to supnyc this week pls hmu. need dose stickers.

just stopped by Lafayette...they were getting in the boxes of Clarks. They had the small and large 3d stickers ($5 each, cash only), trip stickers and do what we want stickers. No beach bawls....oh yea I noticed the De La dunk highs as well.

Did they have fire extinguishers

didn't even notice if they had any bags or not...and yes they did have the FE

Last edited:
That's weird. I find mine pretty baggy for an XL but then again My issues has always been the length of the arms in their jackets. Tees are ok. Pants are terrible. They stop at 32" inseams -___-
You aren't kidding man, the 32" inseams always hold me back from copping and I'm only 6'0". The arm length on the MA-1 is fine for me, but the arms and shoulders are a bit more snug than I would like. It's almost a fitted look, where I'd rather have it slightly slouchy. Anyway glad you are happy with yours 
nthat.gif

By the time I get out of work they will be sold out of the fire extinguishers smh

Someone gotta help us NT fam that needs the extinguishers

That too!

I laughed quite a bit at one of the discussion threads about the NY tee on SS. Dudes were going at it. Too rude to post a screen cap in here though.

I need another real item to pop up Justify Ordering a 5th time before even getting any of the other items i bought!

Shhheeeessh

didnt know there were that many Neil Young fans among Supreme consumers 
I actually do like his music and wanted the shirt
same here

growing up and playing instruments  ( guitar, bass, drums) then getting into turntables and production has opened my eyes to all types of music. 

fantasy rock star photo tee, dead or alive ??

jim morrison

kurt cobain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom