Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh I know why now!

You guys got the SUPREME Bug  (me as well) 

and the Pill box is $8 bucks

cheapest thing in the shop... so why not add it to any order

doesn't matter if you need it or not

I got that Right?

You aren't kidding man, the 32" inseams always hold me back from copping and I'm only 6'0". The arm length on the MA-1 is fine for me, but the arms and shoulders are a bit more snug than I would like. It's almost a fitted look, where I'd rather have it slightly slouchy. Anyway glad you are happy with yours :nthat:

Yup I can't complain. Very happy with it; and if you keep wearing your jacket it will loosen up. Mine fit just how you describe after purchase. now if preme can just make their sizing WxL I'll be good. I missed out on a lot of dope pants

Last edited:
I wonder if people have lives sometimes. Constantly in here posting updates to their shipment, backhand bragging about their pickups, worrying about the next drop, etc. Bruh, light a blunt and wait it out. Also, would y'all flex this way in real life? "Yo [imaginary] friend, check out this expensive **** I got, let me rub it in your face even though I know you don't care!"

I wonder if people have lives sometimes. Constantly in here posting updates to their shipment, backhand bragging about their pickups, worrying about the next drop, etc. Bruh, light a blunt and wait it out. Also, would y'all flex this way in real life? "Yo [imaginary] friend, check out this expensive **** I got, let me rub it in your face even though I know you don't care!"
Welcome to social media man lol

happy.gif

I got on supreme LS from 2007 LS WHITE SHIRT with the zip pocket...
I used to buy the more expensive pieces during sale only...View media item 1430077lol
View media item 1430093

Last edited:
Someone add a pillbox to their order for I can't see myself paying $18 for it. There's nothing really else I want to buy to make it worth the order

That's weird. I find mine pretty baggy for an XL but then again My issues has always been the length of the arms in their jackets. Tees are ok. Pants are terrible. They stop at 32" inseams -___-

You need the proper dylan rieder effect. I'm only doing 28" inseams this summer, catch up fellas!

More snow in NYC fml

All I gotta say is that for me personally, I come in here to share my excitement with other people who actually know what I'm talking about and might be excited as well. I'm not coming in here to post pictures of my dope cop from last week. We're in the thread, we all know what dropped and what it looks like. Like SB thread, I come correct with the old releases and **** some of you heads might actually get a kick out of or appreciate. Sometimes, it sends others on the hunt for that old (insert grail/low-key piece here) and that is part of the community for me. Just my 2 cents.

Ahhh I know why now!

You guys got the SUPREME Bug  (me as well) 

and the Pill box is $8 bucks

cheapest thing in the shop... so why not add it to any order

doesn't matter if you need it or not

I got that Right?

Just Stop

I'm sick, and getting old. Wan
same here
growing up and playing instruments  ( guitar, bass, drums) then getting into turntables and production has opened my eyes to all types of music. 
fantasy rock star photo tee, dead or alive ??
jim morrison
kurt cobain

Dead: I'd love to see them do a shirt for Larry Levan, maybe something around his birthday that uses old Keith Haring art

Alive: So many options, but I can't think of anyone around right now that I'd really like to see on a tee.

Maybe they can get wild and do a Brian Eno photo tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom