Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys seeing the madness of this I feel like Kobe drop!?
I can't really hate much tho since i bought 3 
laugh.gif

Ouch... They're made to order so I hope you can push em to your friends hahaha. Medium was sold out when I bought mine so I had to get large.

What was going on earlier? I just got a large. All sizes are up.
Everyone panicked at the surprise drop and slowly found out that they were being made to order lol. Luckily I bought only one to wear but some people bought tons. Just a bunch of commotion basically

them Shirts just chilling in that corner like them PSNY jordan 12's that IcemanJ27 accidentally sent to the wrong address??

Just chilling there wait to be sent back?

NAHHHHHHH

Last edited:
I almost copped that Kobe tee but i was mad they didnt give free shipping lol.

Still sick about that olive north face. I think thatll be forever a sore spot for me.

S logo needs to restock....

Can I ask why do we judge a item by if it sells out or not? That's corny wish we got away from that of its nice it's nice

Can I ask why do we judge a item by if it sells out or not? That's corny wish we got away from that of its nice it's nice
Agreed. I bought mine to wear it and it didn't really bug me when I heard it was made to order. It would definitely be cool if it was limited but at the end of the day I was just going to wear it anyway.

You guys need to be extra careful dealing with $100+ value items.

Don't buy tracking from Paypal. Package the items yourself and drop them off in person at USPS yourself. Take pics of everything.

This doesn't really make sense. You still do all the same things you would do when shipping directly with USPS. The only difference is who assigns the tracking number.

I've always printed the label straight from PayPal because you get a discounted price and end up saving a couple bucks every time.

You still have to package the items yourself and drop them off at a USPS or UPS location.

The guy probably just made a simple mistake and taped the wrong label to the wrong box. It happens! Has nothing to do with printing tracking directly from PayPal, just user error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom