Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW JERSEY FAM!!!

So heres the full story of what went down.

So I ended up selling an old used pair of Nike Sb's (the Budweiser's to be exact) guy paid 100 via invoice and everything was fine.

A few hours later I finally decide to get rid of my extra pair of PS NY 12s that I've had sitting around, someone contacts me on Ingram and we work out a deal for $520.

Dude pays and everything is gravy.

Last Sunday I packaged both boxes and made sure everything was OK with the buyers, buyers give OK, so I ship.

On the 13Th both shoes get delivered. For the piny that was supposed to go to Texas I do Sig confirm and insurance. 

I receive a text that afternoon with pictures from the buyer who bought the PS NY, He ended up with the dunks. Somehow in the shipping process the addresses got switched.

So anyway I immediately call paypal and they call and email the dude in NJ with no response. I call up the dude in TX and he is super chill about it and just said get it sorted out basically.

So I message the guy that bought the dunks via ebay (since thats where they were advertised) that you got the wrong package and I need you to ship it back so I can correct the mistake. I told him I would cover all costs and provide a partial refund.

Dude basically says F**K you i'm keeping them.

I call paypal the next day and paypal is totally behind me. They call the dude up and the dude and the paypal guy get into a fight and the paypal guy told me that "yeah he has them and I will continue calling and emailing every day" 

Paypal then reffers me to the FBI online fraud department and they said to get a officer to come to my house so they can speed up the process.

I just got done talking to an officer and hes like "we can't really do much"

So I'm coming to the SUPNT fam!

Heres the dude:

He is living in bayville NJ 

Looks like he lives alone, is not married, or anything else. I got all his info online.

I'm seeking some supnt fam to help recover the shoes.

I will be issuing a reward if someone can successfuly recover them for me!

I've been on here for a while and I've made friends with a lot of you in here and I know you guys are some of the best out there. 

Hoping to find some people that can help me on here before I have to put the dudes address on blast.

Thanks.

(P.S. if you would like to help send any other deliveries to his house dm me as well
happy.gif
)

Last edited:
Homie definitely ain't right but you can't expect him to be honorable and return the kicks. They were delivered to him accidently. If you ordered a pair of superstars from footlockers and they sent you a pair of 750s would any of yall return em?

Still kinda salty about the TNF drop.

The olive joint I'll never have...smh. [emoji]128123[/emoji]

This S-logo will just won't ease the pain...LMAO.

On the plus, Supreme's shipping from this drop was ridiculously quick.

Homie definitely ain't right but you can't expect him to be honorable and return the kicks. They were delivered to him accidently. If you ordered a pair of superstars from footlockers and they sent you a pair of 750s would any of yall return em?
true but dude is doing the totally immoral thing. 

true but dude is doing the totally immoral thing. 
yea and it'll probably come back to bite him in the *** but if that pic is him you really can't expect a cat like that to willingly return the kicks :lol:
Now a little pressure might get your joints back but like I said it's unfortunate, but something most would do.

Let's make it more interesting, if you order a pair of superstars off footlocker and they sent you not one, b it 5 750s, would any of yall return em?

yea and it'll probably come back to bite him in the *** but if that pic is him you really can't expect a cat like that to willingly return the kicks
laugh.gif

Now a little pressure might get your joints back but like I said it's unfortunate, but something most would do.

Let's make it more interesting, if you order a pair of superstars off footlocker and they sent you not one, b it 5 750s, would any of yall return em?
Nah I wouldnt,  but I guess keep in mind im just a little dude not a major corporation that honestly probobly wouldnt care too much

Last edited:
Nah I wouldnt,  but I guess keep in mind im just a little dude not a major corporation that honestly probobly wouldnt care too much
yea I understand one dude vs a corporation is a big difference but a lot of people don't care about it. If I ordered superstars off you and you sent me psnys mistakingly I would return em based on our rapport on here, but 5 yeezys and I don't know :lol:

Why don't you just make Paypal take the money from his account plus retail you payed for the kicks or is that possible.

Why don't you just make Paypal take the money from his account plus retail you payed for the kicks or is that possible.
don't think it works like that. He was invoiced for a $100 pair of kicks and sent psny 12s

Best bet lawyer up idk or just be careful next time you ship

Or don't be so greedy and take that 15% flight club charges and have peace of mind.

Best bet lawyer up idk or just be careful next time you ship

Or don't be so greedy and take that 15% flight club charges and have peace of mind.
fc is 20% and this is a freak occurrence. Unless he taped the wrong labels onto the boxes I don't see how this is possible

More than likely he did because post office goes off what's on the box
Yea Probably. But you said fc gives you peace of mind, but this event has nothing to do with paypal if he mislabeled the boxes. Now if they were correct and somehow it got missent then that's a different story

Yea Probably. But you said fc gives you peace of mind, but this event has nothing to do with paypal if he mislabeled the boxes. Now if they were correct and somehow it got missent then that's a different story
thats why i'm confused, when i bought tracking via paypal the item was listed on each label

thats why i'm confused, when i bought tracking via paypal the item was listed on each label
in the future do it one at a time. I personally check each shoe to make sure both sizes are the same etc. If someone complains you gotta know 100% that you're right. With shipping even with a slight uncertainty I give the buyer the benefit of the doubt.

You guys need to be extra careful dealing with $100+ value items.

Don't buy tracking from Paypal. Package the items yourself and drop them off in person at USPS yourself. Take pics of everything.

Last edited:

Idk what you want us to do. It's basically between you, PayPal, and dude to sort this out. I Remember when my atm card number was stolen and used to make another card, someone used it in Miami and I saw it on my statement. Saw the store it was used in and called the store. They had it on camera dude using the card. I immediately called the police in Miami and filed a police report over the phone. Maybe try doing the same and tell jersey police where he lives and explain the situation with his address. I'm sure you can get more done that way. Wish u luck my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom