Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped a white small box logo but still waiting on shipping. seems like no one mentioned they got shipping for this item yet tho

copped a white small box logo but still waiting on shipping. seems like no one mentioned they got shipping for this item yet tho
I was hoping to come in here and see others post about this.  Grey Ali/Warhol shipped but still waiting on my mint small box logo to ship.

This drop was weird for me.  Thought i missed on the ali because of "card couldn't be charged issues" (sold out), so switched to motion logo, same error, switched to small box logo and got through.  Checked email and had a confirm for an ali tee and another email for the sm. box logo tee.

Just checked online, he will be at Drai's in Vegas on May 27th
$211 for my wife and I...

I enjoy a concert a few times a year so its definitely worth it to me. I cant pass when hes 10 minutes away especially lol.

Kinda disappointed i didnt get more cargo pants while they were available. I was eyeing the black and olive pairs. Just so damn expensive though. But i love the fit.

Shorts are damn expensive too smh

Ordered a reflective camp and small box yesterday and still didn't get a ship confirmation. If this order gets cancelled, this will just add to the number of times this season supreme screwed me over smh

So nobody got shipping confirmation on small bogo t's?

My 1st order (Ali) shipping email came in at 1 pm yesterday....still nothing on that dusty purple sbogo....pending charges are still there tho..

My 1st order (Ali) shipping email came in at 1 pm yesterday....still nothing on that dusty purple sbogo....pending charges are still there tho..
Be patient. Supreme had shipped on Monday and Tuesday before for me.

I finally got my shipping! Took over 24 hours.

Last edited:
Yea i usually dont get shipping until late thursday night-saturday night. We all hype everybody acting like its their first drop lol.

It is nerve racking though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom