Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shipping post are inevitable..no matter how many times you tell them to not worry, they will. Y'all need to to chill with these post...your part is done and if supreme wants to ship to you, they will. If not, oh well breh. Take your L's gracefully

The shipping post are inevitable..no matter how many times you tell them to not worry, they will. Y'all need to to chill with these post...your part is done and if supreme wants to ship to you, they will. If not, oh well breh. Take your L's gracefully
im actually not worried...i just thought it was funny that my 11 am order for warhol went thru so fast...and my late order for sbogo didnt ship yet...wont even be mad if it gets cancelled....the ali was the only must cop for me this week..

Just made the comment after catching up with the thread and noticed most sbogo orders havet shipped yet.......

The only reason why this has intensified is because of the recent ghost order phenomena.

Last edited:
Ask yourself
1. Did I get email confirmation?
2. Is there a pending charge on my credit card?
3. Is there anything the thread can do?
4. See #2
5. Is there a refund on your credit card? Take that L
6. You have a shipping email. Let the world know, and the dude in Wisconsin who paid $110 for a t-shirt, based on an email confirmation
7. You check the tracking and it isn't valid. Don't panic. They just haven't scanned it.
8. You check again, it's ready for pick-up, all weekend. Wait until Monday to check again, it isn't going anywhere on Saturday and Sunday

9. See number 3 at anytime. The answer is always no.

10. What's dropping next Thursday ?

Last edited:
The only reason why this has intensified is because of the recent ghost order phenomena.

People are gonna ask/freak out. Just let them.

I know but people dont seem to understand the 3-5 business days for processing and shipping :rolleyes

im actually not worried...i just thought it was funny that my 11 am order for warhol went thru so fast...and my late order for sbogo didnt ship yet...wont even be mad if it gets cancelled....the ali was the only must cop for me this week..

Just made the comment after catching up with the thread and noticed most sbogo orders havet shipped yet.......

It wasnt towards you directly, just speaking in general.

Last edited:
If you have any dumb shipping questions, please refer to the manual below. Thank you.

Ask yourself
1. Did I get email confirmation?
2. Is there a pending charge on my credit card?
3. Is there anything the thread can do?
4. See #2
5. Is there a refund on your credit card? Take that L
6. You have a shipping email. Let the world know, and the dude in Wisconsin who paid $110 for a t-shirt, based on an email confirmation
7. You check the tracking and it isn't valid. Don't panic. They just haven't scanned it.
8. You check again, it's ready for pick-up, all weekend. Wait until Monday to check again, it isn't going anywhere on Saturday and Sunday

9. See number 3 at anytime. The answer is always no.

10. What's dropping next Thursday ?

Finally got tracking for Ali and Betty
And my slogo hoodie I got for 20 bucks over retail it's been a good week

Will likely scoop the Betty tee in a few weeks.

For those of you lucky enough to scoop both the jacket and hoodie from the TNF drop, do you have a preference?

Thinking about copping the hoodie too if I can get a reasonable price, if it's worth it.

Thanks!

:nerd:

Both my orders shipped yesterday a few hours after orders were placed.

I went for a navy motion logo first, but when i pushed the process payment button, the button shaded gray and nothing happened. I waited a bit and then gave up and went for a gray Ali tee since a my size large was still available. I had the same problem as the motion tee pressed process payment button grayed out but nothing happening.

I figured none of the orders went through, so I was surprised when I received 2 order confirmation emails a few minutes later.

First high profile item I have been able to cop in a while.

Back from SupLA. Waited from 10 to 12, not bad. Only to get a grey Ali tee and black motion (large) but that's what i wanted. I thought they'd be gone by now, as you know i was ready for resale for an orange one this morning. Saw it in person and actually don't like the mixed weave, it's orange with a grey tint to it.  Got that Supreme Productions sticker but they were out of all the other ones. 

They had most box logo tees, orange/white/grey ali (don't know about sizes), butterfly tees, betty boop sold out when i walked in, black and grey ali hoodies, half zips in both colors.. 

Saw that kid Benjamin kickz at round 2 later on, had to ask him how is business haha too bad we can't upload snapchat to NT

Will likely scoop the Betty tee in a few weeks.

For those of you lucky enough to scoop both the jacket and hoodie from the TNF drop, do you have a preference?

Thinking about copping the hoodie too if I can get a reasonable price, if it's worth it.

Thanks!

:nerd:
I purchased both but I've been wearing the hoody most

Back from SupLA. Waited from 10 to 12, not bad. Only to get a grey Ali tee and black motion (large) but that's what i wanted. I thought they'd be gone by now, as you know i was ready for resale for an orange one this morning. Saw it in person and actually don't like the mixed weave, it's orange with a grey tint to it.  Got that Supreme Productions sticker but they were out of all the other ones. 

They had most box logo tees, orange/white/grey ali (don't know about sizes), butterfly tees, betty boop sold out when i walked in, black and grey ali hoodies, half zips in both colors.. 

Saw that kid Benjamin kickz at round 2 later on, had to ask him how is business haha too bad we can't upload snapchat to NT

Thanks for the info, ive never gone to the store on release day. gives me an idea of how much stock a store actually has on the day of a release. Wouldve expected everything to be sold out the day of or something since theres so much hype.

damn they got all that still? Might have to stop by nyc tomorrow. Dover done got cleaned out

Got shafted on EVERY tee from that Kaws Uniqlo drop and got my order ghosted yesterday. I'm not even going to mention the passing of Prince. And the seller from eBay who I bought LV Dons from didn't want to ship me the shoes at the ending price and wanted another $300 more. Mad L's all around.

Damn son :smh:
Forgot about the kaws drop. And need me a pair of lv Kanyes at some point

Got shafted on EVERY tee from that Kaws Uniqlo drop and got my order ghosted yesterday. I'm not even going to mention the passing of Prince. And the seller from eBay who I bought LV Dons from didn't want to ship me the shoes at the ending price and wanted another $300 more. Mad L's all around.
sick.gif

copped a bunch of Uniqlo x Kaws tees. Finally got my OriginalFake fix for $15 a piece :pimp:

Now if i could only get my hands on some Supreme x Kaws pieces ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom