Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Card got declined twice so I gave up, 11:12 got a confirmation email. There's still hope for y'all

Only things restocking are socks lol

Couldve had a grey mendini on restock but i have the grey tee so i wasnt feeling it

Just want this sports tee and im gooood

Copped size 8 Black AM98's and one snake skin hat...not entirely sure if I want to hold on to them though [emoji]127770[/emoji]

Just received order confirm email for an 11:02 order for the AM98 Snakeskins.  Thought the order was gonna be ghosted for the 1st time...

Last edited:
Only things restocking are socks lol

THIS ^ 
laugh.gif

da hell supreme

Grey Sport Tee. Been waiting for this shirt to drop and can't wait to through it on. Purple was nice but didn't want to chance a cancellation for ordering same item separate.

Should I pull the trigger on Ebay? Or is it sketchy?
Grailed is extra taxing and round two in LA hasn't posted anything yet..

Just tryna get this quilted bomber

Should I pull the trigger on Ebay? Or is it sketchy?
Grailed is extra taxing and round two in LA hasn't posted anything yet..

Just tryna get this quilted bomber
you're protected w/ eBay and paypal buyer protection so you should be good in case anything sketchy goes down

Copped one of the mesh pocket hats. Told myself I wasn't gonna a get anything today but I couldn't resist.

Anybody actually got the quilted bomber in hand, want to know how quality is. The sati quilted bomber that was reversible that dropped few season ago w the japenese stuff on it is a piece of shot so don't wanna make same mistake. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom