Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you guys think the best color of the bomber was?

I love dark green in general but i felt like the backpiece didnt flow as well with the colors

Black is black and it definitely was a tough choice but...

The red is sick. Red with black accents is always nice. And the colors of the backpiece flow well with red. This is my only gaudy piece of clothing so i might as well go all out lol

For anyone still wondering/waiting for confirmation - just check your method of payment. If you have a full charge, you're good, if you have nothing or a .01 or .10 cent charge you're ghosted.

Idiot. Get ur info straight before u start misleading people with false information.

Last edited:

I love dark green in general but i felt like the backpiece didnt flow as well with the colors

The red is sick. Red with black accents is always nice. And the colors of the backpiece flow well with red. This is my only gaudy piece of clothing so i might as well go all out lol
my only gaudy piece is a camo box logo crew.

As you can tell by my sig green lol

As you can tell by my sig green lol

Green easily the best color and was the most sought after as it sold out first.

If you get charged for the full amount, you're good. Just got my email for the snakeskins 2 hours after checking out at 11:00 est.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom