Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1334x1000.jpeg.26db9c7db0f3476ea2c17b15b1407bf7.large

nthat.gif

Man I don't usually want this sort of thing but I wanted a Navy hat to go along with my Navy 98s. The hats were so dope. Got confirmation and shipping confirmation within a two hour span. feels good.

I got a 20th anniversary heather gray bogo thinking about going to the art store buy a frame. I was going to sell it but I rather keep it decorate the living room a bit

Placed 2 separate orders for a hat and the Maxes with 2 different cards but the same address. Got a tracking # for the hat but none yet for the shoes. Should I be concerned?

How did everyone do today? Who copped manual. Did supreme pull any tricks? I was at wrk and time slipped by. Was gonna try on app but oh well

How did everyone do today? Who copped manual. Did supreme pull any tricks? I was at wrk and time slipped by. Was gonna try on app but oh well
I copped manual, but yeah product url are all numbers now, keywords are obsolete.

Got navy, but I'm seeing more people went with the snakeskin. I'm also seeing more pairs of the ss on fleabay wondering if the snakeskin was more available than the other colors or if they were all made in the same numbers . Happy I went with the navy got to get an away Yankee jersey to wear with them.

Last edited:
Originally wanted the snakeskin pair but thought about getting the red pair after seeing more pictures of the collection. Figured I had a better chance with the red. At the last minute I decided to go all out and get the snakeskin pair anyway and after multiple card errors and not even getting to the confirmation screen I got a notification from chase saying a transaction of $201 was made on my account. At 10:05 am I got a confirmation email saying my order went through. UPS says they should arrive tomorrow. I also got to meet Stash at my job today. It was a good day.

To the people laughing at resellers or resell prices.. I don't get it.. Yeah, RESELL is low right now.. but wait until ALL THE SALT settles on Saturday 30 minutes after release. Prices will skyrocket.

Lets be real here.. this is NikeTalk.. we know dam well Nike Lab releases are a joke.. BOTS ON BOTS ON BOTS

Last edited:
To the people laughing at resellers or resell prices.. I don't get it.. Yeah, RESELL is low right now.. but wait until ALL THE SALT settles on Saturday 30 minutes after release. Prices will skyrocket.

True statement right here. its a buyers market right now. Come Saturday @ 1:01pm est it's a sellers market.

they wont, prices plummeted on camo 5s last year after ndc, people dont even like 98s like that

I'm not saying prices will be Camo 5 prices, but will be higher than right now. Am98 will never touch Jordan 5 prices. Bottom line, take a chance on Saturday however method you use, or pay higher resale than now.

Why is so much resell talk being thrown around here? Yall in the sneaker hobby for the wrong reasons if that's your motive. Money is the root to all evil. Make some real money and sell narcotics!

Breh, its supreme! Half people here are resellers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom