Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad i aint get no damn Motion logo on my last cop :smh:

Got all of the other ones including that ***** *** butterfly instead

point is, if u didnt move 98s today, u in a rat race saturday to lower ur resell prices not raise em
laugh.gif
...NDC buyers got the luxury of free returns for 2 years so there's no risk

I don't see these going for more than $300 when all the hype settles. Probably cheaper for the blacks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Damn
Hit on snakes this am
Working on a deal for my last Grail so I can retire
Haven't eaten since Saturday
Few beers in me
Damn

landed a snakeskin hat and snakesin air max... saving it for the SupNT Christmas Exchange

now I just gotta find a vintage "Jake the Snake" poster and I will be able to bless someone :smokin

Why is so much resell talk being thrown around here? Yall in the sneaker hobby for the wrong reasons if that's your motive. Money is the root to all evil. Make some real money and sell narcotics!
i think talking about the market is not necessarily resell talk and it's interesting from a buyer's perspective too. Especially now with these. 

landed a snakeskin hat and snakesin air max... saving it for the SupNT Christmas Exchange

now I just gotta find a vintage "Jake the Snake" poster and I will be able to bless someone
smokin.gif
what are the prereqs for getting into the xmas exchange? i might want to join in this year if possible 
nerd.gif

i think talking about the market is not necessarily resell talk and it's interesting from a buyer's perspective too. Especially now with these. 
Never thought about that. I refuse to buy anything that's been resold from supreme since resellers like to charge outrageous prices and I don't have the patience to haggle with people. Except for one time for the supreme Tera Patrick tee. I found a DS one for a reasonable price many years ago.

Im gonna be coppin a sports tee on resale since i missed out lol

Im salty i got shipping for my bomber at like 5:30 but it didnt actually ship. Was hoping to get it Friday

People still mad at reselling 
roll.gif

nothing wrong with discussion about the market, not everyone hits on every item...so

it's cool to hear bout what people paid for an item off grailed, ebay, IG, FB, etc etc after the drop or even a year later

as well as what people sold items for...

This is Chess

buy and sell to get certain items you favor ...past and present coming

Get Wit Da Times!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom