Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FLATFOOT718  all good bro, there are a ton of "forgotten" supreme x nike collabs.  Everyone (including myself sometimes) seem to only remember the ones that fetch a ton on money on the resell market.

Glad I decided to go for the jacket instead of the Nikes. Still haven't got my shipping confirmation yet but got charged and order confirmation email right away. Pine Green Medium :pimp:

Smart man.

Pine green jacket really looks crazy in person.

Dude...think about this, ATC made more on getting people the shoes than you could actually make on the shoes.
embarassed.gif
QFT this is how its been lately for any shoe unless its a yeezy thats y I don't pay atc anymore I just strike out manual or with my bot. Sneaker game is messed up now and this includes supreme since you have to have proxies bot servers and fast internet just to cop most stuff.

only preme nike collab that matters to me are the red sb blazers 
pimp.gif
 gonna rock em w my new camo crew this weekend

i also have the blue dunk highs but i've really been iffy about keeping them

Can a few of you help with a legit check?  Not a hyped item, but just wanting to make sure:

Thanks in advance!

only preme nike collab that matters to me are the red sb blazers 
pimp.gif
 gonna rock em w my new camo crew this weekend

i also have the blue dunk highs but i've really been iffy about keeping them
I still remember getting the Black and white blazers in store....the Red sold out ASAP!

What exactly is a flop in a reseller market?

But anyway, reselling any other colorway that the Snakeskins is an L, IMO

I still remember getting the Black and white blazers in store....the Red sold out ASAP!
crazy thing is i remember they were kinda unloved in the SB world back in the day when the hype was all about dunks. I remember passing on paying 300-400 for a DS red pair way back when.. i guess we'll call the price i paid last month for a DS size 11 inflation... lol

Last edited:
id kill for a brand new pair of the lunar flyknits. thats ones of my favorite shoes.

got my shipping on my 98s and hat. i can be sweat free this weekend.

$50
In a meat up
Gas, time, waiting on someone,
$50 is decent but not enough motivation to move my pear.
Maybe because I bought them to wear.
I should say picked up lol...

but yeah i completely agree.

I dont think it's enough to sell.

I def. dont mind keeping tho esp since i got the pair i wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom