Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well now i regret not adding the knike to my order 
frown.gif

^Nice pics. Can't wait to get my water bottle. Will put gatorade in it. Just got a bottle cage for my mountain bike.

didn't cop the butterfly knife because I thought it was going to be poor quality like the bullet knife on last year's S/S line.

lets see how it holds up though.

Thanks, dream5hift dream5hift ! I was hoping that it would have more of a box logo graphic aside from the "Sup", but it's still nice nonetheless.

As for the butterfly knife, it's of decent quality. I'd say it's better than the crucifix knife from a few years back & probably the same as the bullet knife from last year. It's definitely a novelty item as most accessories are, but I don't plan to use it all that often. Maybe a letter opener as the blade is rather dull? Haha!

Got the Neil, spinach, and classic box logo sticker with my order.

Surprised on the slim fit size M Moth long sleeve tee on my size L body. :smokin

+

That clock is $60?! Aw hell nah. Depending on the prices. I may cop or not. Any $30-$40 tees? Accessories?

Debating between the Black on black leather or the dark blue on brown leather Expedition Camp hat for tomorrow, which one do you guys prefer?

Do you guys know how the sizing on clarks are? I'm going for the green pair so I'm wondering what size to get, my tts in jordans and nikes is 9.5 what do guys think would be the best size for me? do they even make half sizes in clarks?

smokin.gif
 ...you fellas really passing?  if XL is still in my cart after adding keychain & checking for restocks, im copping.

Last edited:
Side note: has anyone who ordered a mophie actually used it yet? I know most were shading it cause of the 60% percent max charge, but I've read that it can actually charge up to 90%

Used it for the first time today. Phone (iPhone 6+ if that matters) was at like 60ish%. Phone got to 89% before the mophie died on me. Was pretty bummed out about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom