Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the international crew but dont know if it's in my budget to grab another pullover at $128 :nerd:

doubt it. 

before this weekend i heard LA had Athletics colorway but in big sizes only...

PV ? , thats my hood 
West Torrance rep right here 
nthat.gif

Want the clock, but a deal's a deal. I'll probably keep the no buying going until summer and then just treat myself to a grail piece in June/July.

Court Jacket reminds me of a pack of Newports

Said that the first time I saw a picture of the jacket. the ones with 3 colors reminds me of an old school Tommy Hilfiger jacket I had in 10th grade, I've tried finding it in google images, but no luck yet, it's starting to make me think I imagined the jacket, since I don't have any photos of myself in it either.

Said that the first time I saw a picture of the jacket. the ones with 3 colors reminds me of an old school Tommy Hilfiger jacket I had in 10th grade, I've tried finding it in google images, but no luck yet, it's starting to make me think I imagined the jacket, since I don't have any photos of myself in it either.
One of the Inspiration posts from IG had the jacket inspiration but I can't find it now. The reddit post doesn't show it. Can't remember if it was Polo or Tommy.
That pullover looks like Diamond Supply.. Ew
Price estimate on Court Jacket.
Hearing 178, any more and it's a pass.

Last edited:
One of the Inspiration posts from IG had the jacket inspiration but I can't find it now. The reddit post doesn't show it. Can't remember if it was Polo or Tommy.

Hearing 178, any more and it's a pass.

That price would be lovely. 200 or more and it might be a pass.

I'm really loving this bag. There so many useful compartments. And then at the bottom of the bag an attached water proof bag which you can wrap around your bag. So dope.

Court $228
Warm up $158
Malcolm $128
International $128
Harvard $110
Clock $60

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom