Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone comment on how big the duffle bag is? need something for a quick vegas getaway 

Fits two pairs of gym shoes and change of clothes. It's not huge but I'll definitely use it as a carry on when I hit Vegas in September.

Not sure how a basic hoodie can be meh, pretty straightforward as to what you should expected. Only difference might be material, SS tends to be thinner than FW...unless that has changed recently.

"The old school will be offered in 4 colors"
Which they can keep ,weak week so far

Got the small thermal box logo from fw15 thing is heavy as hell quality was on point

Last edited:
I got the one from last season and it's meh.

The black or white Vans are cool, but something you find at Zumiez.

Last seasons will still be better than this years..Just because CYC manufactured them and used mid weight terry. This seasons will most likely be cross grain fleece. Not really a fan of that material

Seems like I'm in the minority in this thread so far but these are the first Vans that Supreme has released in some time that I actually like. With that said, I have never owned a pair of Vans and not sure if I ever will. These remind me a lot of the Bruins with the metallic swoosh. That was my favorite Nike x Supreme collab ever. I had every color back in college and went through three black pairs since they were my favorite beaters. Only old pic I can find, also wearing NBHD x Supreme denim and unpictured maroon bogo hoody. The all out hypebeast days :lol: Had to be right around when Big Sean came onto the scene and everyone was still wearing a lot of gaudy Supreme/BAPE/BBC/etc...
The iridescent looks awesome and I'm a sucker for suede uppers so the cotton bouclé upper sounds dope. I just can't get down with vans unfortunately. Still, I think this is a nice collab from Vans x Supreme.

Last edited:
Yeah, the hoodie overall was meh, I only wore it once.  It's sitting there some where.  It might look different from last season, who knows?
Man if thats the case i hope it doesnt cost like 150 then the quality's gonna suck.. Guess we're gonna have to wait and see. Do you remember how the fit was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom