Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never received a email on the vans release

wonder why?

I get all the emails

My mint app is pleased with this weeks drops 
smile.gif

Fellas at work played a joke on me today. They moved my Thursday alarm at 10:58 to today. So at 11 I'm sitting there trying to figure out where the new stuff is on the app. These two jack*****es rolling on the ground as I'm looking.

Fellas at work played a joke on me today. They moved my Thursday alarm at 10:58 to today. So at 11 I'm sitting there trying to figure out where the new stuff is on the app. These two jack*****es rolling on the ground as I'm looking.
You gotta get them back haha

Not feeling the vans, small bogo is cool but I'm not trying to buy sweatshirts in the summer lol. Looking forward to the full drop list. Got my TNF shirt in yesterday and it's dope. Can anyone comment if it's a bigger or smaller fit than a normal preme XL tee? I'm guessing TNF is bigger?

Not feeling the vans, small bogo is cool but I'm not trying to buy sweatshirts in the summer lol. Looking forward to the full drop list. Got my TNF shirt in yesterday and it's dope. Can anyone comment if it's a bigger or smaller fit than a normal preme XL tee? I'm guessing TNF is bigger?
Bigger. It's not pre shrunk like supreme tees

Not sure how a basic hoodie can be meh, pretty straightforward as to what you should expected. Only difference might be material, SS tends to be thinner than FW...unless that has changed recently.
Supreme pumps out mad hoodies. I'm fed up with hoodies.

Last edited:
Do Supreme Hoodies fit more TTS than the t shirts?  I know to size up on the t shirts, but I am unsure about the hoodies.  Thanks!

Do Supreme Hoodies fit more TTS than the t shirts?  I know to size up on the t shirts, but I am unsure about the hoodies.  Thanks!

normally for me they are TTS (6'0 200) but if you want a little bigger go up a size , i don't like my stuff to big or baggy so i go TTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom