Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get this even tho when my screen on the app finally loaded it said sold out. Should I call supreme or my bank

Did not receive any type of confirmation

Help bros
frown.gif
Broseidon, this isn't your first rodeo. Wait for the charge to disappear. If it doesn't, contact your bank to get it removed and/or call Supreme and see if they can hit you back.

Why does the site keep switching back and forth between the US and UK site for me and i've never even been to the UK site before lol.

I was having the same issue. I couldnt figure it out but once the drop came it fixed itself (for me at least) lol

Didn't even look at the drop until now. Kept to my don't buy anything word. Braun clock may be purchased it they keep it up for a few weeks though.

Didn't even look at the drop until now. Kept to my don't buy anything word. Braun clock may be purchased it they keep it up for a few weeks though.
Accessories are going fast this season. If I were you, I'd just cop now if you want it. Not like waiting a few weeks will get you any sort of discount... Just my dos pesos.

Got a Mini Harvard in Grey 

and some Boxers

every time i went back for Cord Hat or The Exp Hat

i would get cart jacked for one or the other.... by the time i check out

NO HAT 
tired.gif

Accessories are going fast this season. If I were you, I'd just cop now if you want it. Not like waiting a few weeks will get you any sort of discount... Just my dos pesos.
my thoughts exactly if you don't want it you can make your money back there will always be somebody that'll take it off your hands (with my experiences at least) 

Broseidon, this isn't your first rodeo. Wait for the charge to disappear. If it doesn't, contact your bank to get it removed and/or call Supreme and see if they can hit you back.

First time this cowboy gets a bull horn in the booty this never happened to me :frown:

But you right I'll wait then cry later thanks brosta

I'm just sticking to my word, I don't NEED the clock, and if I really want one, I can get one from MoMA after my self imposed abstinence of non-essential purchases is over.

how do i cancel my order? do i have to call them or is an email enough?
[COLOR=#red]
*****If you're wondering where your package is or want to cancel an order, here's Supreme's warehouse/customer service number: (212) 219-0175*****[/COLOR]

Did anyone else have two make two orders? i had both the wallabees and the cord hat in my cart but when i checked out only the cord hat showed so i had to make two different orders. 

Malcolm is Chillin'

Clark's is Chillin'

What more can we say, TOP Billin'!!!

Read in song format

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom