Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody proxy me the rose hat in black and the expedition cap in black or navy? would appreciate it

was able to score the white court jacket in a XL after getting the UK site heart attack... no more purchases for awhile for me :nthat:

Braun clock and brown rose cord separate orders.

The mobile site (not app) reacts quicker (10:59). Only negative I have is that I have to type in the cc number Field then erase then paste my card number. No big deal but autofil does its job, click terms box, and checkout

Item might be sold out, it'll show a declined message if you keep trying to process it, also make sure you're putting in the right expiration date, auto fill sometimes doesn't work completely.

Can anyone proxy me a tan expedition cap if headed to the la store?! Mobile app frozen solid. Will make it worth your while. Thanks much appreciated.

Missed out on the court jacket my card kept getting declined. Im so angry my job made me leave early if i knew that i wouldnt have came to work. Such a waste of time and i missed out

Missed out on the court jacket my card kept getting declined. Im so angry my job made me leave early if i knew that i wouldnt have came to work. Such a waste of time and i missed out
same thing happened to me last week for the NY tee. denied twice, figured id settle fopr the moth tee

hours later, i get shipping info for one of the NY orders...so theres that

Have someone buy it for you and tell the wife it was a gift :wink:

No need to cheese it though, if I'm going to buy something I'm going to buy something. I agreed to not buy stuff for a month because I think I'm getting a bit excessive with unnecessary purchases too. There's always going to be **** I want, and if I can't exhibit self control for a month, then I probably need to seek some therapy.

I wish I didn't sleep on the butterfly knife :smh: don't need it but it looks cool :lol: tempted to buy the tear drop rose keychain :\

No need to cheese it though, if I'm going to buy something I'm going to buy something. I agreed to not buy stuff for a month because I think I'm getting a bit excessive with unnecessary purchases too. There's always going to be **** I want, and if I can't exhibit self control for a month, then I probably need to seek some therapy.
Well, a bet is a bet. If money isn't an issue, and these do actually sell out, I'm sure you can cop down the line for the $75 range. I doubt this will get high resell.

Yeah I'm regretting not buying when at the time I didnt want it. What are the chances they will restock? Just wanna be hopeful I can have a 2nd chance at them :lol:

Since it aint online anymore, I think its done. Might have to check eGay or one of the stores

Are boxers going for dumb prices on the bay? I mean the whole pack not just one
laugh.gif
"Lost the right boxer, so this auction is for the left boxer only!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom