Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ape goes around and beats people up at the supreme drops every week? What a douche. Y'all need to gang up on his big *** and give to him

Cause he's going around bullying dudes for wearing supreme lol,

It's lame man
What's even more pathetic is 99.9% of dudes he's bullying are half his size 
mean.gif

Yal Ny dudes soft; this would not rock in LA
Nope, dude would get lit up here.

What's even more pathetic is 99.9% of dudes he's bullying are half his size :smh:  

Nope, dude would get lit up here.
it's the other way around though :lol:

He goes out of soho and does that and it's a wrap for him.

Yea it is but like I was saying earlier it aint fun and games, dude is causing commotion in supreme/sneaker lines, which may be problematic down the line

So people know him for beating up random guys who shop at supreme ? If this was LA. I'd wanna say the whole line would jump in and stomp his ***.

Thats at supreme paris location... intricate plots to make civil war happen in american society.zzZZzzz

I barley wear supreme now since it's too trendy for me now but I still wear my S logo hat and be In soho and Brooklyn, pray I run into this dude and he pump this fake tough **** for the cameras

Ape didn't run up on the right person yet there is nothing soft about NYC just the guys he's running up on smaller than he is . By the way racks ain't from NYC but shout out to him for hitting the camera man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom