Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody that wears supreme is bigger than the ape.
They don't make supreme that big

Side note, does anyone know what happened to facesofsupreme on Instagram?

really corny.

apparently they both agreed to not release the video, im sure racks paid to not have it come out and they played him.

he had more balls than all the other dudes who just cower with their heads down and nervously laugh while homie pushes them around smacks hats off their heads and kicks their property

dudes like this serve no purpose and they wanna be thug for the cameras just for picking on lil dudes.

IMO he serves no purpose in life, he will get his.

really corny.

apparently they both agreed to not release the video, im sure racks paid to not have it come out and they played him.

he had more balls than all the other dudes who just cower with their heads down and nervously laugh while homie pushes them around smacks hats off their heads and kicks their property

dudes like this serve no purpose and they wanna be thug for the cameras just for picking on lil dudes.

IMO he serves no purpose in life, he will get his.
 I would of broke the phone or threw that ish down a sewer drain then pay for it. 

Bape is twice the size of racks and I know size isn't always the most important factor but ape got hands too, not like he not coordinated. I wouldn't expect this fight to go any other way, props for not backing down and Shame on bape for fighting dude so much smaller than him over some petty ****.

Last edited:
Too bad there's no supreme store in Texas. Ape boy would get capped quick. 75% of the people in line would be carrying.

What is the purpos.e.......

Like why....... Both of them are grown people. One stands in line every thursday for clothing. The other beats up nerds. Both rocking over 700 dollars worth of clothing......

Ignorant bums.

sent tracking through your paypal emails for the Gonz Basketballs I ooped. Sorry for the delay. Most are arriving tomorrow. Even the one in Hawaii!

View media item 2096907
Wore my Supreme AMs today. As for my cop list for this season:

-Morrissey tee
-St. ides tee
-St. Ides hat
-Camo Camp hat
-Shunga tee
-Englishman tee
-Mendini hoody

Ghosted:
-pink denim jacket
-pink S hat