Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/random/gucci_mane

How long has that been there?
nerd.gif
Damn this bout to be lit. 
nerd.gif

how everyone a gucci fan now? was he really that big (outside of Atlanta) before he got locked up and released?

crazy. he's a legend in Atlanta (obviously), but didnt know he had the same fame nationally.
i was somewhat joking 
laugh.gif
. i would say he's pretty known outside atlanta, don't know if it's the same level as in atlanta tho. i can see how online would make it seem that way

i was somewhat joking :lol: . i would say he's pretty known outside atlanta, don't know if it's the same level as in atlanta tho. i can see how online would make it seem that way

its like dude got released from jail and everyone ******* with him now. like folks really looking forward to a Drake/Gucci album. that **** is going to be terrible. lol.

i guess its part of the hashtag society we live in.

how everyone a gucci fan now? was he really that big (outside of Atlanta) before he got locked up and released?
yes he was crazy popular before going to jail for the 48th time recently.

i live in toronto  and used to bump his stuff early 2000s when he was all over those "souther smoke" mixtapes that dj smallz used to put out

Gucci Is WORLD FAMOUS

Like homie said, He always got locked up so we didn't see him tour any albums much.

But Dude found Waka Flocka as well as a bunch of other people he put on

and he help start 808 Mafia who produce every GOOD song out these days!

He's Kinda like a Big Deal  
laugh.gif

its like dude got released from jail and everyone ******* with him now. like folks really looking forward to a Drake/Gucci album. that **** is going to be terrible. lol.

i guess its part of the hashtag society we live in.
naw fam Gucci a legend. Its hard to understand for me too. I think Gucci has fallen off hard after 2010. But from 2005-2010 gucci had a unique sound and had quality good music. Young Jeezy was a better artist than Gucci, but Gucci has remained relevant thanks to his constant flow of new songs and discovered talent. Most of the realest dudes I have meant love Gucci man like idolize the man like Brooklyn catz idolize biggie and Jay. Its crazy to me too and I dont quite understand it but I respect it. 

naw fam Gucci a legend. Its hard to understand for me too. I think Gucci has fallen off hard after 2010. But from 2005-2010 gucci had a unique sound and had quality good music. Young Jeezy was a better artist than Gucci, but Gucci has remained relevant thanks to his constant flow of new songs and discovered talent. Most of the realest dudes I have meant love Gucci man like idolize the man like Brooklyn catz idolize biggie and Jay. Its crazy to me too and I dont quite understand it but I respect it. 
When you put people on and allow them to feed they Families and eat..

You get respected like Gandhi in the Hood!

Just like Kats in here who share links and real info.... Nt'ers give them Mad Respect cuz they get a chance to EAT!

Last edited:
damn. cool to see that Gucci well respected places outside the Southeast.
Gucci been Gucci since early 2000's

#freegucci movement became a wave on all social media so I'm not buying all dis new "fandom "
Only gonna get worse with a possible collab

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom