Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed at that damn water bottle wtf, man lol. And they really dropping a fcking brick to see how loyal some ppl are lol

Pissed at that damn water bottle wtf, man lol. And they really dropping a fcking brick to see how loyal some ppl are lol
People gonna throw it thur the front store window!

after they catch L's on Bogo's

There's some cool stuff

Where's the Tom & Jerry Tee??

not Work shirt or Beanie??

Collection is ok.

- CNN tee
- BOGO hoody
- Playboy jacket
- Balaclava

Accessories suck this season, and I'm pissed they didn't the the usual solid color thin beanies they've done every F/W. Now I have to dig and try and find some.

BOGO, tan S hat, headband and a backpack for me this season. We'll see how that goes :lol:

inspiration from Prada, Mtv, cam'ron (camo), 3m North face old colab,  guess jeans, Queens Bridge, Asap Yams old styles

My top picks

If you didn't know this year in fashion is zebra, leopard, and cheetah. 

Some really good stuff here --

- Shadow Plaid Wool Overcoat (was hoping for this -- glad Woolrich did this instead of Loro Piana)

- Denim Harrington

- Roses Fleece Jacket

- Zip Up Polo Sweater

Hope the collabs are dope. At first glance, not too many things appeal to me. Whatever tee and BOGOs so far.

theres prally 6 items total i want to cop and maybe a few beanies here and there... the accessories and bags are disappointing... the helmet does look cool though

CNN???? 
eek.gif

Season is trash but the collabs are gonna make up for it seeing as we got a preview of some of the collabs that were rumored for spring season now pushed over into fall season. View media item 2133877 I NEED THIS FIT BAD, that parka is flames.

That and a sand bogo would do me good, wish they brought back more colors

Not really impressed, definitely in for the CNN collab because Queens :lol:
Will pick up some pieces, but nothing stands out to me crazy like last F/W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom