Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some good stuff in there, some of my must cops

-cnn tee

-patchwork anorak

-box logo hoodie

-balaclava 

-sideline parka

can't wait 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Definitely in for CNN collab

So Supreme made a brick huh? Does that mean someone will reenact the scene in Friday when Craig hits Debo with a brick? (Debo in this case being Ape)

Just took a peak at the lookbook and preview. Here's my list for this season:

• Tartan Plaid Flannel Shirt – yellow
  • Floral Waffle Thermal – black
  • **** What You Heard L/S Tee
  • Sideline Side Logo Parka – blue
  • Supreme/Playboy L/S Football Top
  • Gold Logo L/S Tee
  • New Era Big S Beanie – navy OR Old English Beanie – navy cuse colors
  • Loose Gauge Beanie – green
  • Polartec Fleece Neck Gaiter – black
  • 2-Tone Illegal Business 6-Panel
  • Longevity Soup Set – 2 sets
  • Spectrum Iridescent Zippo
  • Let’s **** Ashtray
  • Grand Prix Keychain

oh yea

see alot of good stuff

def need the purple camo l/s and hat. Purple beanine and CNN tee

Cant remember the rest lol

Nothing sticks out to me. Maybe i'm growing out of this phase... Knowing me though, i'll probably end up grabbing 1 or 2 pieces and a handful of collabs

purple beanie will be mines this season

was thinking bout another Zippo but remembered i hate using mines when i smoke, inhaling the fumes off a spark up is the absolute worst 

now i just have it for show in the room posted up 

purple beanie will be mines this season

was thinking bout another Zippo but remembered i hate using mines when i smoke, inhaling the fumes off a spark up is the absolute worst 

now i just have it for show in the room posted up 

I know what you mean about inhaling the fumes and I'm not a fan of Zippos because they take up more pocket space than a normal lighter. This particular zippo is fire though and being able to light up when it's windy is clutch.

Just light this if you're using a bowl. What you should be using any way. View media item 2134040

I know what you mean about inhaling the fumes and I'm not a fan of Zippos because they take up more pocket space than a normal lighter. This particular zippo is fire though and being able to light up when it's windy is clutch.

Just light this if you're using a bowl. What you should be using any way. 
Just bought a ball of this yesterday, lol, can't rip a bowl without it.  

i dont use bowls but will keep that in mind if i ever do decide to purchase one, appreciate it fam

It is a dope zippo tho no doubt decisions will be made that day lol actually like it better than the gold one i got from few season ago

Last edited:
I'm making Japanese onion soup all winter long. About to tell my girl to bring some mixes or something back from Japan.
View media item 2134081
hennessy hennessy I also need your soup recipe
Showed my girl this, her response "We have 12 of these already, stop being a hypebeast" :lol:
:lol: I can see my girl saying the same since we have to two on the table.

I'm just going to say everything taste better from supreme.

My girl has wanted these for a while I can probably even get her to buy them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom