Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked up retail on the non-supreme versions of the helmet and speaker.

$300 for helmet and $350 for the speaker....that supreme tax will probably put both close to or over $400.

sick.gif

just looked up retail on the non-supreme versions of the helmet and speaker.

$300 for helmet and $350 for the speaker....that supreme tax will probably put both close to or over $400.

:x

Resellers will be out in full force for that helmet, irrespective of the cost.

worst tees supreme has put on in a while... Hopefully mid season ones/collab ones will be better... That olive bogo though
nthat.gif

^The embroidered script on the back of that jacket is a nice touch. I really like that they made the script the same color as the jacket.

^The embroidered script on the back of that jacket is a nice touch. I really like that they made the script the same color as the jacket.
when i saw the script on the back of the blue one i thought they had ruined the jacket. luckily the black jacket has black font. woulda be nicer had they put the text by the wrist like past versions of their varsity. will be tough to pass on this jacket.

when i saw the script on the back of the blue one i thought they had ruined the jacket. luckily the black jacket has black font. woulda be nicer had they put the text by the wrist like past versions of their varsity. will be tough to pass on this jacket.

Well they did ruin the BOGO New Eras with the R.I.P. embroidered :smh:

Thinking of gettinga camp cap can #smallheadgang wear them or na?
Those hats definitely cater to the smaller head mogs imo

Id cop alot more of their hats if they made bigger sizes

Im hyped for this season yall

Alot of good stuff with out the heavy OD Supreme branding

Aside from the bogo/beanies, I think I kinda grew past that

Well they did ruin the BOGO New Eras with the R.I.P. embroidered
mean.gif
Yeah.. that was kinda sad 
indifferent.gif

This is the 1st Szn the New Design Director for Supreme took over after  Brendon Babenzien owner of Noah step down

Max Vanderwoude Gross the owner of Proper Gang Brand is the new guy now!

Last edited:
Don't let supreme drop supreme x Trojan condoms during the s/s

Summer going to be lit
Too many jokes, where to begin.

Size small will definitely be gone in under 10 seconds.

Hypebeast that can actually get a girl, will get her pregnant, because they don't wear what they buy.

Singles will be for sale on eBay like socks boxers and tees

Cox Logo condom

Some dudes will only think the condom will say "SUP" not knowing that is rolls down more.

eBay listing for VVVVNDS

The first supreme item that has an expiration date. And most will expire.

Dudes will reuse them for the gram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom