Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My guess is that there were 3 oranges left when he left the store. Not that theyre were only 3

Still a sign of that color selling out the quickest
have workers ever really told customers what was left after their purchases? 

like exact quantities

That album is basically Tragedy's project. He mentored Nore, produced songs, and had a lot more to do with that album than Capone ever did. 

The Bridge rappers all beef with each other, but in the end have a catalog of music with one another. Whether Capone snitched or not, who knows, I think he probably did, but it didn't hold up and Killah Black got out anyway. 

Prodigy goes in-and-out of periods where he bashes Capone. Sometimes you'll see him posting **** on IG about it.  Why Mobb Deep continued to make music with Nore, Trag and Capone even after supposed periods of beef never made any sense. Tragedy and Nore had beef with each other for years after War Report. 

All in all, who cares. War Report is a classic album. 

Gonna need to see how that suede s cap look on someone head before I buy, I will not get got again like they did me with that wool hat version :x

Probably in for a camo and/or corduroy camp hat, the lucite box and some Hanes white shirts and black boxer briefs. I'm keen to see the collabos.

I wonder how many kids googled Capone and noreaga after the lookbook dropped:lol:

80% of this thread. and now they're all going to come at me talking about how they've been listening for years.

For the record I have not been listening.

i knew who they were but never heard any of their music. doesnt matter cause those tees and sweaters are garbage.

Truth, they are garbage.

Last edited:
First week is always a big drop. Not sure how people don't understand that at this point.
Maybe because its always some new people that come out the woodwork every season. Not sure how you don't understand that at this point
wink.gif

Last edited:
Overall unimpressed this season. CNN tee a must (yeah, Im old) orange preferred and maybe a contrast stitch pullover. The soupset price is OD imo, joints like 3 bucks at the asian stores. 68 for a hat that will get shiny and nasty quick? Pass. Olive cw is nice though.

Damn not one person with the lookout ? Need it for softball lol PP ready

Just gotta hope next week when I order the cap i get it Friday highly unlikely but I'll give it a shot

Dame an the sweater realse to guess in hit
Hit contrast zip then rugby them if left sweater an hv friend do cnn tee but still want Alice tee

My question is how many of you on here had the war report back in 97 not a download or knowing about the album in 2016 but was pumping that in 97 or better yet the single illegal life back in 1995

I would love to cop this shirt but I ant waiting on a line for any damn t-shirt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom