Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 4, what you want me to do :lol:?
Never understood this.

Exactly you was 4
I never understood why someone would wear a tshirt by a group/band/singer they know nothing or never listen to their music.

I'm pretty sure very few people know who wear supreme are into Morrissey or Barrington Levy

With the supreme rap t-most get a pass because this is the main music for street wear and might know the artist
Supreme always picks very good music but how many people know about it before they get on a tshirt

If these shirts had nothing to do with supreme a lot of you Millennials wouldn't be wearing it
That's all nothing personal bro

Last edited:
Exactly you was 4
I never understood why someone would wear a tshirt by a group/band/singer they know nothing or never listen to their music.

I'm pretty sure very few people know who wear supreme are into Morrissey or Barrington Levy

With the supreme rap t-most get a pass because this is the main music for street wear and might know the artist
Supreme always picks very good music but how many people know about it before they get on a tshirt

If these shirts had nothing to do with supreme a lot of you Millennials wouldn't be wearing it

I personally don't wear any Band tee's unless its vintage or Supreme or FEAR OF GOD...

I feel like those 2 brands make it Official, and Stussy

Last edited:
Exactly you was 4

Its a t shirt bruh.  Its not that deep at all.

I find it sad when people actually get offended about wat somebody else wears.

I was 4, what you want me to do
laugh.gif
?
Never understood this.
People just be sensative.

word people acting like just cause you wear a shirt with cover art you a poser , naw you cant like the design of the cover art, or you cant just like the way the artist presents themselves, you got to know the music to wear the shirt or your a poser , this argument is so played out. Be glad these artist are being introduced to the younger generation and move on.

Last edited:
if you like the shirt get it, you don't like the shirt don't get shouldn't matter what other people wear.

This discussion comes up every time supreme does an artist colab

Exactly you was 4

Nah I agree with you somewhat but people can be fans even if they didn't cop the tape first day. I didn't discover mos defs catelogue until I was 12 but he became my favorite mc of all time. Foh if you telling me bc I didn't cop a cd first day I can't rock a tee with him on it

not getting offended just want to know why people wear these shirts its a message board dude

Nah I agree with you somewhat but people can be fans even if they didn't cop the tape first day. I didn't discover mos defs catelogue until I was 12 but he became my favorite mc of all time. Foh if you telling me bc I didn't cop a cd first day I can't rock a tee with him on it

i agree but fans buy the music before the t-shirts

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's just a Supreme T. Like the album, don't care for any of the gear though.

Exactly you was 4

Picture this:

You walk in a store, you see a shirt with a nice artistic design. You cop it and wear it. Someone asks you about the shirt and you say "Oh I saw it in the store and liked it so I bought it", the other person says "oh I thought you were a fan of nilly, that's the cover art of nilly's last album"

How were you supposed to know? All you saw was a design that you were attracted to. Will that make you enjoy the shirt any less? No. If anything it should applaud whoever designed the tee for making a product that reaches not only  nilly's fans, but those into art and fashion.

Now, let's flip the script, let's say you are a nilly fan and see a non fan or someone who just bought the shirt randomly because they liked it, wearing it in the street. Why would you be mad that nilly's art is reaching new people otside of the normal circle? It's not good to be so confined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom