Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the inflatable stuff I've bought at the beach has always been terrible, this is basically for goofing off.

Anything that inflates eventually deflates son.

maxresdefault.jpg

I noticed my black t-shirts start to fade after I wash them...are my shirts defective?  is the detergent stealing my black?

oh & seinfeld gifs  always get Repped 

Last edited:
WELP i caved and bought a holo sticker set. Since I'm not buying any other things, unless some wicked sweet accessory pops up, and it seems like after week 1 the order goodies drop off. Still can't bring myself to buy sticky notes :frown:

Who's Tryna trade a holo for a beach ball. Got beach balls for days lol. Need that holo. Or if anyone has any holos hmu.

I had to look it up, for some reason I thought they'd done away with that backwards law.

if anyone has an extra beach ball or two for sale, PM me. Little bro was disappointed that my none of my 3 orders came with one.

Craft beer fan here. It's crazy how much it has exploded. I came up on the older stuff like Unibrue, Stone, Rogue, Magic Hat, even Sam Adams and Petes wicked over the typical budweiser crap. Even kids I want to HS with have a succesful brewery in CT (thimble Island). Sipping on a local made "Orange is the New Stout" right now. 

I am a lazy shipper and kinda gave up on trades. Cats treat it like sneakers now, "Well my beer is worth XXX so give me 10 of yours". 

That will change soon, most companies are widening distribution. Even here in VA we have a number of  good breweries and Green Flash and Stone are coming. Soon I hope to get Russian River brews relatively easy.

I have cut back a lot due mainly to calories but also to price. I have a few westie 12s and some other goodies cellaring, and I grab a "hot" beer if I luck up and happen to be there when its available.

As for the holos, I admit I copped one off Ebay. Still need a Neil sticker, but I feel silly enough copping a sticker that is supposed to be free, and the wife chastized me for it (I technically wasnt supposed to get the clock if I bought "that stupid sticker")

Last edited:
Craft beer fan here. It's crazy how much it has exploded. I came up on the older stuff like Unibrue, Stone, Rogue, Magic Hat, even Sam Adams and Petes wicked over the typical budweiser crap. Even kids I want to HS with have a succesful brewery in CT (thimble Island). Sipping on a local made "Orange is the New Stout" right now. 

I am a lazy shipper and kinda gave up on trades. Cats treat it like sneakers now, "Well my beer is worth XXX so give me 10 of yours". 

That will change soon, most companies are widening distribution. Even here in VA we have a number of  good breweries and Green Flash and Stone are coming. Soon I hope to get Russian River brews relatively easy.

I have cut back a lot due mainly to calories but also to price. I have a few westie 12s and some other goodies cellaring, and I grab a "hot" beer if I luck up and happen to be there when its available.

As for the holos, I admit I copped one off Ebay. Still need a Neil sticker, but I feel silly enough copping a sticker that is supposed to be free, and the wife chastized me for it (I technically wasnt supposed to get the clock if I bought "that stupid sticker")

Where you at in VA bro?

but u got yeezys and frags brah...

lol but they weren't handed to me. Had to pay resell for both. But Supreme literally giving these away with each order, i got 3 orders with no beach ball and NO stickers even. Beach balls were for my little bro.. and people on here trying to charge me more than ebay :rolleyes

lol but they weren't handed to me. Had to pay resell for both. But Supreme literally giving these away with each order, i got 3 orders with no beach ball and NO stickers even. Beach balls were for my little bro.. and people on here trying to charge me more than ebay :rolleyes

cause u can make it rain bro!!!!!!

Necklace at supla sighting.... mini harvard is a real summerweight.. lol youLL see...
Hooded dnm jkt is mad small.. definitely size up...

I'm in the hell that is LA TRAFFIC right now...View media item 1435088
ALL THE SWEATSHIRT & COURT JKTS & HATS WERE SOLD Oit soccer jrsy was in stock all colors

All decks available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom