Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic clock, German made, timeless design (no pun) = sits on site.

Fire extinguisher? Instant sell out lol.

Don't get me wrong I considered both (fire extinguisher would look super sweet mounted in my T(H)ype R racing through a school zone) but it's just interesting to note what moves and what sits sometimes. Although they possibly could have made a lot more of the clocks.

$305 for the F1 pullover?

I kinda wanna pull the trigger but i think id prefer a medium over Large

5'10 160. I dont want it to look baggy.

Thoughts on both points?

Got my package in today.. Favorite item for sure is the shadow plaid flannel 
pimp.gif
. Done for the season. Have a good time guys, see ya in the fall.

Got my package in today.. Favorite item for sure is the shadow plaid flannel :pimp: . Done for the season. Have a good time guys, see ya in the fall.

I was really debating wether or not to grab a flannel myself. I got the Oxford instead. I might pick it up later since it's still sitting there.

UPS with the early delivery today. Package was delivered while I was still still running around at the office this morning.

The Mod Plaid Camp is definitely not for everyone, but I think it's got a great look for the spring. Still no holo sticker, may have to spring for one on eBay if my last package doesn't have one on Tuesday.

was talking to my boy today about the jordan x supreme collab.. i was saying how dope would a red xx9 with the SUP across it like the flyknits
pimp.gif

$305 for the F1 pullover?

I'm 5'7 160ish. I wear a large. But you'll probably need a medium if you don't got broad enough shoulders. I'm not skinny. I'm an average build. But my shoulders are built. So a large for me. Med. For you

I kinda wanna pull the trigger but i think id prefer a medium over Large

5'10 160. I dont want it to look baggy.

Thoughts on both points?

View media item 1434783

@mints
 your lady is gonna kill you bro :lol:  

It was all Day 1 purchases, prior to the 1st. As long as I don't buy anything between now and April 1, I'm still within the established guidelines.

Add a sports bottle, Anti tee, and Living tee and fire extinguisher and that's my whole Week 1 (S/S 15?) purchases.

On the plus side, I nailed an interview today and may be moving to a much more productive/lucrative job. Was told to expect an offer within 72 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom