Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. The price will be the deciding factor tho. I really hope the tshirt my friend showed me drops. It was sick

From what little I can see of the tshirt under the leather jacket, it looks really nice. Colors are great...don't know what it is about that blue but :rofl:

What's the best way to get a nice curve on the brim of a camp. Only want a slight curve

Bend from the outer edges not the middle. The harder you bend the more aggressive the curve so use a soft touch.

I only rock my fitteds and snapbacks with curved brims lol

From what little I can see of the tshirt under the leather jacket, it looks really nice. Colors are great...don't know what it is about that blue but :rofl:

I don't see the graphic that my homie showed me, but it was a disney image with the poison apple from Snow White. I guess the owner of undercover has this thing with apples lol. I don't see it in any of the images tho so maybe it got scrapped.

I love this hat. 
nthat.gif

So I just looked at the tracking for my stuff and it says its in a city right next to mine. Does ups deliver on Saturdays? If not is there anyway i can pick my package up?

I've had problems with cc authorization the past few times I've tried to check out. Bummed it happened with the olive camp Thursday.

Last edited:

So I just looked at the tracking for my stuff and it says its in a city right next to mine. Does ups deliver on Saturdays? If not is there anyway i can pick my package up?
UPS will only deliver on Saturdays if the shipper has a business deal to do so, or has paid a small fee to get Saturday delivery.

End has an Undercover leather jacket similar to the one in the preview pics of the Supreme collab, it's $2145, I'm expecting similar pricing for the collab.

Anarchy tee 7000yen = roughly 57usd
leather jacket 100,000yen = roughly 827usd
Bear pillow = 10,000yen = roughly 100usd
Bondage pant? 25,000yen = 200ish usd

That's actually rather reasonable for a leather double rider, assuming it is of good quality.

I don't like the writing along the rear waist at all though. Should have left it off of this piece and maybe just put a small logo on the seam of a pocket or something like the pocket tees' logo or the box logo's side seam tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom